Chapter 32

New York, Midtown Manhattan

Her outfit, as an reminder 

Harriet had just arrived to see chaos

Harriet had just arrived to see chaos. The sky opened up to a black hole into space, Aliens jumping down and giant creatures holding an army on them. She quickly started putting shield charms on civilians to try to protect them from aliens. She continued her endeavours even as she started being attacked. Her blue hair flying behind her.

She jumped between roofs as she works. Trying to say as hidden as possible. She tried to stay long distance as her close up fighting skills are lacking and her long distance skills are way better. Suddenly she was shot in the shoulder by an arrow. She winced and put up and shield as she went onto her knees as tears spring to her eyes.

She broke the arrow in half and pulled it our before wrapping it up. She heard the guy that shot her approaching her. He fires more arrows at her as she protects herself with shield charms. As he was in front of her she dodges his attack and blocks the others. She looks up at him, her eyes drawn to his glowing blue eyes.

He matches the description of Agent Barton. He is being controlled by the stone or something. She blocks it tactfully, avoiding him as the spell hits him and she successfully enters his mind. She sees an image of the stone in his otherwise blank mind. She searches more and finds a black-haired man in green armour and a purple skinned buff guy.

"Who are you?" she asks them accusingly. The purple man laughed the other man looking sad. "I am Thanos and I am the inevitable." He says. She glares at him frustrated, "Let them go." She says to him. "I don't think I will." He says, smirking at her.

She glares and started firing spell after spell at him, nothing seemed to be happening. She looks conflicted and the called on a strong happy memory; "Expecto Patronum!!!" she yells as she casts the spell. Her large Patronus scaring the purple man away successfully. The other man leaves and the colours start coming back again.

She leaves his mind quickly. Seeing him coming too she smiles at him. One hand on her shoulder as she holds it. She started feeling a little dizzy as he opened his eyes. Seeing her he looked shocked and caught her as she started falling forward. "Got you, are you alright?" Clint asks her. Feeling her wrist sting and change her eyes widen. She just nods as she stabilizes herself and casts some healing charms on her solder and takes a blood replenisher from her small expendable pocket in her trousers.

He watched her concerned when he realised he was the one that shot her. "I'm sorry I wasn't myself." He says, she sighs. "I know. We have bigger things to worry about right now." She says as he looks at her shocked, this only being the third soulmate he had met. He nods understanding as he stands up, looking at the area in shock before starting to fight as himself. Grabbing his bow and shooting as Harriet moves on, protecting more people.

(She has met her first soulmate. What do you think?)