Chapter 66

Harriet POV

We have been in this plane for a while. I was sitting with Natasha and Wanda. We were playing cards but some people are cheaters. I sit in my chair in a huff. I still don't know where we are going both Wanda, Loki and Stephan know as well as Tony. I would be mad but it isn't like Tony told them. They used their powers to find out which is unfair. I mean I know I could too but I don't have the best control over it. 

A few hours later we finally arrived. We got of the plane and through the airport. It was then I figured out where we are. We are in Gatwick. Why are we in the UK? We can't be here. What on earth was Tony thinking? I turn to him looking panicked but he was just looking kind of smug. What was he thinking? I quickly leave, going to the toilet as an excuse and get out my diary connected to Tom's it was glowing. 

I have been ignoring it since I sent that last message to him. I wanted to enjoy my time with my soulmates after all. He is most definitely going to be mad. I sigh slightly already prepared for the onslaught of messages as I open the diary. 

What do you mean going on holiday you are meant to be healing?

Goddamn it, How can I protect you when you don't listen to me?

What do you mean first holiday?

I'm going to murder Dumbledore. Screw the plan I don't care anymore.

Where are you going at least?

Why aren't you replying?

What is the point of this diary if you never respond to me?

Fine just let me know your safe and respond. I'm not angry. 

He is most definitely angry with me. I feel myself sigh but I get my pen and write a response, feeling Anxious even as I do. 

Tom, Tom, Tom. Relax, I'm perfectly safe with my soulmates. One I am basically healed honestly magic and modern tech does that. Two you didn't tell me not to go on holiday soo I didn't not listen. See I have hacks for this stuff. Three while I appreciate you murdering him please wait till after his conviction. We don't want him to be a martyr.  Four I didn't know where I was going it has been a surprise all holiday. Five I was busy and kinda distracted. Six I don't know, the diary was your idea to keep track of me. Seven I know for a fact you are angry and finally Eight. I'm in the UK with my soulmates currently please get us and hide us from the magical media. I don't want them to know I'm here. I'm not ready to face them..please..

Ok damn that was a long reply even though I didn't intend it to be. I wait and wait but finally realise I can't stay here forever when Natasha enters the bathroom. "Harriet! Harriet are you ok in here. It has been a while. You haven't disappeared again have you?" She calls as she looks around. I can't help but sigh. She really is never gonna let that go. 

"Yeah I'm ok. I'll be out in a minute. Just being here kinda makes me nervous." I feel myself admit to her without even realising until after I say it. She comes closer and knocks on my bathroom door. "Can I come in." She says gently. My body moves on its own and lets her in. She smiles at me and locks the door after her. "It's ok to be nervous. You have a lot of bad memories here but you don't need to bare that burden alone. That is why we are here with you." Natasha says as she rubs my shoulder. 

I look up at her with a smile as I take a few deep breaths. That definitely helped me feel better. "I know, I'm sorry. I can't help myself sometimes when I'm like that. I just am used to dealing with it alone." I admit as she nods. "Yeah I was too till I met Clint. He was the first soulmate I met and he helped me learn to be human again. To feel, to love, to comfort. We want to help you too but we can't do that if you don't let us." Natasha says and it makes me feel guilty. Before I can respond the diary in my hand glows. 

Natasha looks at it surprised and I feel my stomach tie itself into knots. "I messaged a friend to come and get us before the media saw us.." I say as she looks at me expectantly. "He has been worried about me and desperate to meet you all.." I say to fill the silence as she doesn't respond. I open the diary and let her read all the past messages and Tom's new one. Her face lights in understanding and confusion before passing it to me. I worry at whatever Tom said to confuse her. 

I'm coming to get you now. I'll be there soon. Don't leave the airport.

(The meeting finally! I'm so excited. Also I saw some interesting ideas in the comments recently and I'm happy to include them. I'll let you guess which ones. If you have any of your own feel free to add them here.)