Chapter 62

Harriet POV

After getting back to the room Pietro super speeds behind me and grabs my waist. "We have some time if you want to do something else first." he whispers into my ear as I look to Bruce who was rubbing the back of his neck seeming nervous. He was a lot more confident last night. "We could." Bruce agrees as I blush embarrassed. 

"I would love to but we are also switching rooms and I don't really want anyone seeing me." I say honestly. Bruce nods and starts packing his stuff as we had Loki coming to join us. I felt embarrassed. "No worries." Bruce says. Pietro kissed my neck from behind and almost seemed to whine before he let go. "Finnnne" Pietro says. 

I giggle slightly as I smile at him. "It's fine. We need to get ready. I don't know about you but I'm pretty exited. I've never been scuba diving before." I say with the biggest smile on my face. Pietro and Bruce looked at each other before smiling at me too. "Yeah lets get ready." Pietro says, unable to get past my excitement. 

I nodded and went to my suitcase and opened it climbing in. I went though all my swimming costumes. I looked at my bikini's but then looked down at myself before sighing. I don't want them to see my scars. Not yet. I look through my normal full body swimming costumes. I finally picked one that I thought looked good. (Image below)

I put it on and then put a loose dress over the top and packed a extendable bag with beach supplies as well as some other potions and things just in case

I put it on and then put a loose dress over the top and packed a extendable bag with beach supplies as well as some other potions and things just in case. I packed both of my diaries just in case. They were glowing but I ignored them for now. I grabbed some towels and spare clothes and my credit card too. 

After having everything ready I leave my suitcase and meet up with Pietro who was ready and Loki who was just watching my suitcase in fascination. "I want to know everything about that case later." says Loki. I nodded as the dominance in his voice affected me. 'Damn' I though embarrassed. 

 We left the room and met up with the others before heading to the beach. We spent some time playing in the sea and splashing each other. It was at this point we found out the truth of what Loki and Clint planned.  Tony and Natasha who were chatting on the beach were drenched by two buckets simultaneously by the two culprits. "Clint! I will get you back for this." Natasha yelled. 

Yeah bad move. "But Loki participated too!" Clint called back. Natasha glares at him. "I know who planned it." Natasha responds as Clint sighs in defeat. After this it was time. We went to the crew and got our Scuba gear and our safety talk. After we were all packed up in wet suits and weights, mouth pieces and our air tanks. It was time. 

I struggled behind the others as the weights and the gear was pretty heavy. It wasn't too bad though as Wanda helped me when she realised I was struggling. "Thank you." I whispered to her as we entered the water. She smiled at me in reassurance and nodded. He slowly went over what to do and then one by one started helping to lower us into the water. 

As it got to my turn I felt nerves fill me. The memories of when the grindylows tried to drag me under and drown me filled my mind. The instructor grabbed my shoulder and was reminding me to breathe through my mouth and not my nose. We started going under the water and I felt myself starting to panic. He was lowering the level as I was going deeper but I couldn't do it. 

I indicated to go up as I breathed out my nose and my mask filled with water. The instructor took me straight up and I panted and took my mask off as I took a few deep breaths. Loki who was one of the two of us who hadn't got down yet waved the man off. "Don't bother, I'll put an air bubble around us. Just help Tony get down please." Loki says. The instructor looked unsure but went and helped Tony. 

Loki gave me a small smile. "Are you alright?" Loki asks. " It was the thought of being dragged under the water again.." I say to him honestly. He pulls me into a hug and puts one hand up as his eyes glowed and there was suddenly air bubbles around our heads. He takes the air tank and weights off me and then gently took us both under the water. We joined up with the group. 

Tony looked at us both and then shrugged his shoulders seeming annoyed. We slowly followed the instructor looking at the reefs and fishes. "It is gorgeous." I say to Loki who is still holding my hand and leading us. "Yes you mortals have several beautiful places like this." Loki says, giving me a smile. (Pictures aren't mine)

 (Pictures aren't mine)

After exploring and swimming with fishes our time was finally up and Loki led me up to the surface

After exploring and swimming with fishes our time was finally up and Loki led me up to the surface. We met up with the others. Tony looked exasperated. "You didn't tell me you could do that." He says to Loki who just smirks. "You didn't ask." Loki says. Tony huffs, giving a pouty face as we give all the equipment back to the base. We then head back to the beach for the rest of the day. 

(Yay! Long chapter. I was feeling pretty inspired today. It's been a year today I went scuba diving with my sister and it came up on our timeline. This was based on my own experience plus the character. It took several try's to get me under the water as I have a fear of drowning too. Hope you all enjoyed.)