Chapter 64

Some mature themes, language and sexy themes and mentions and gay scenes

Harriet POV

Basically starts immediately and is the whole chapter 

A while after deserts and some tea we split off to our rooms for the night. Once we got back to the room I went to get changed in my suitcase when I suddenly felt my arms clamped by a hand behind my back and mouth right next my ear. "Where are you off to princess?" I heard Pietro ask by my ear. I felt my face getting red as I was feeling flustered. "I was going to get changed." I mumble. 

"Sorry Princess but I didn't hear you. What did you say?" Pietro asks, I can almost hear the smirk in his voice. "I said I was going to get changed." I say louder. It was at this point that Loki decided to walk in front of me. "What made you think you could just leave us Little one?" Loki says as he gently cups my face and holds it up so I was looking into his eyes. 

I lick my lips feeling a little nervous as I rubbed my thighs together. "I wasn't leaving you. I was just going to put my nighty on.." I say as Loki looks me over from toes to head and head to toes. "Hmm I guess that will do. I'd rather have you naked though." Loki says as he licks his lips. My face was a deep red at this point. "Mmm I'd have to agree. She looks rather delicious naked." Pietro says into my ears. 

Pietro releases my arms and a tumble slightly but Loki catches me. "Wow you really are falling for me Little one." Loki says into my ear as he stands me back up. I stammer slightly but I'm unable to say anything causing the other too to laugh slightly. I blush as I go into my case. I change into a nighty and make sure all my scars are covered before  climbing out of the case. 

As I get out, I blush and almost climb straight back into my case in shock as I saw both Loki and Pietro naked and kissing each other passionately. Loki looks at me and them just proceeds to push Pietro back on the bed and bite his neck. Pietro moans loudly and moves into his. I try to avert my eyes but I can't. Watching both my soulmates having fun. 

After a few minutes they separate panting. They then both look at me. Pietro was clearly embarrassed.  Loki was smirking. "Aww aren't you going to come join us little one." Loki says. I feel my legs moving before I even realise as I climb onto the bed and crawl over to him. He smiles and grabs me and pulls me onto his lap. "Do you really need to wear this little one? I've already seen it all in your memories." Loki asks to me. 

Pietro sits up and moves behind me. "And I've already seen it all princess. You don't need to hide from us." Pietro says. I flush a little and sigh but hold my hands up above my head. Loki smiles at me as Pietro pulls the nightie off me. "Good girl." Pietro says into my ear. I suddenly feel Loki's cold fingers running along each and every scar he can reach. "Are you sure I can't kill the mortals that hurt you?" Loki asks as he makes eye contact with me. 

I shiver slightly and shake my head. Loki puts his head down looking defeated. "Fine. I have better things to do tonight anyway." Loki says as he runs his finger along my lips. His eyes mischievous as I take his finger into my mouth and suck it while holding eye contact with him. He takes his other hand and strokes my hair. "mmm such a good girl." He says as he takes his finger out and moves his hand down and slowly pushes it inside my pussy. I gasp slightly and Loki smirks at me. 

Pietro moves around till he was next to Loki and reached out and gently grabbed my breasts as I moan softly as he kneads them. I feel so good and helpless in their hands. I reached one hand over and I gently grab Pietro's cock. I start gently rubbing it as he gasps and looks at me surprised as I keep rubbing. I then feel Loki add another finger in as I gasp feeling so good as I moan louder.

I then tighten my grip as I pump Pietro up and down as he starts moaning too. Loki though was getting jealous as he grabs my arm and stops me. Leaving Pietro a moaning mess on the bed. "Well My Queen are you ready for me?" He asks as he keeps pumping my fingers. I realise what he means and I look at him feeling more embarrassed as I can't form words and I just nod. 

He tilts her head, taking his fingers out as I whine. "Oh no little one that won't do. I want you to say 'Yes Sir, I'm ready for your dick'." He says with a smirk. I look at him with puppy eyes but he holds firm. "That won't work on me little one. Use your words." He says as I pout but sigh. "Yes Sir. I'm ready for your dick. Please be gentle though Sir, I'm still a virgin." I say quietly. He looks me over and nods. 

"Of course I'll be gentle little one. I'll only stop being gentle when you ask me to." He says genuinely with a smile. I nod as he lifts me up and then proceeds to slowly lower me inch by inch down his cock as I moan and squirm in his strong hands. After he was fully inside I felt so full and my eyes were rolled back into my head. It hurt but also felt so good. "Let me know when your ok to move Little one." He says as he holds me still. 

After a couple minutes I open my eyes and smile at him, moaning softly. "I'm ok to move." I mumble out and he smiles and slowly begins to move me. Up to the tip and down to his balls and slowly picking up speed. I moan and squirm and try to move with him. He smirks as I say "Faster." He obliges and we kept going. 

Finally I came hard on him but he didn't stop. We kept going till I came a second time and he came with me. He pulled me off and I collapsed on his chest moaning and sweating as I felt our bond connect fully and it felt so good. I looked over to see Pietro looking at me longingly. I slowly moved off Loki's chest. He opened his eyes and smiled as he saw what I was doing. 

As I reached him I kissed him of the lips passionately which he reciprocated. He then flipped us so I was underneath him. "Finally Princess." He mumbles in my ear as he kisses down my neck and bits my shoulder slightly and sucks it. "Well are you going to ask nicely princess?" He asks as he moves my thighs apart and gently fingers me pussy causing me to moan again as I'm really sensitive now. 

"I.. I umm please.." I stutter out as he smirks. "Mmm princess since you asked so nicely." He says as he licks up my pussy lips before slowly pushing his cock inside me. I gasp as he pushes inside but once he was fully inside he stops. I slowly shifted, adjusting to his size. He was quite big. "Let me know when your ready princess." Pietro says as I smile at him. 

A few seconds later I shift slightly again. "I'm ready." I mumble as he slowly starts moving inside me as I move into him, feeling silly and not sure if I'm doing it right as we both moan and go faster till with came together. I felt my bond connecting fully with him. As I collapse off him in-between them and fall asleep. 

(I'm not sure if I did this right. I'd appreciate any tips. I felt second hand embarrassment writing this. Maybe I shouldn't write these scenes. Let me know what you think.)