No Angel To Me (2007)

This is the first imagine back!
Also this got inspired off of the song 0% Angel by Mr.Kitty so it'll sorta be like a song fic but not exactly, just the lyrics will be in this because you can see how they inspired this !

Sorry if it's not much, trying to get back into the swing of things!
~~~~~~

"It's taking over me
It's taking everything I have
To keep myself from wanting to
Be apart of you"

Machinery sounded through the dimly lit room, loud beeping indicating that it was keeping a human breathing. Laying on a stark white hospital bed was a young female with dirty, blood stained (H/c) hair. Her face adorned with cuts and bruises, memories of a violent attack that almost claimed her life. It was a miracle that she was still alive but she fought as hard as she could. Beside her sat an older man, hair greying and tan trench coat wrapped around him snugly. He eyed the female with eyes full of guilt and sorrow.

"Inside my ailing mind
I bribe myself to think that
I am made for you
What can I do for us to make it through?"

Dr. Samuel Loomis sat on the chair for hours after the attacks, fidgeting nervously. The female had been breathing with the help of the machine but she hadn't as much as twitched yet. No matter how many times he had begged for Michael to stop and leave her be, the man was relentless to catch her. He wasn't sure why it mattered so much to him that he killed her. His former patient was unpredictable, an unmovable force of nature that nobody should have ever encountered.

"I know it's hard to see the wounds inside of me
I'm hiding underneath all my suffering"

A soft noise broke the doctor from his trance, eyes drawing up to land on the female. Her hand was slightly twitching as a soft whimper escaped her lips, (e/c) eyes blinking open and shut blearily. She had began to breathe on her own now, lungs shakily taking in air. It had been hours since she was attacked and put into surgery. She had finally woke up, no doubt in a large amount of pain. They administered drugs into her system to help combat the pain but it was no doubt still there, like a dull needle stabbing through her body.

"And even if I cry, I'll never close my eyes to see through all
The lies you bestowed to me"

Dr. Loomis released a breath of relief, sending a warm smile to the female. "It's good to see you awake, how are you feeling?" He wanted to start lightly before throwing all of the events of her attack onto her. It could be a lot for somebody to carry. Young child kills his entire family, gets locked away for fifteen years. Child grows into a man and decides to escape and harm the people from his hometown. Troubled child doesn't die so easily and doctor gets blamed. Loomis held tons of remorse and hatred towards his former patient. He couldn't help him and this was the result of pure evil.

"When all is clarity, the hate you gave to me
With all sincerity hurts like a disease"

Pain shot through the female's whole body, a stinging sensation that almost caused her to see stars. She didn't even remember what happened or how she ended up in the hospital with severe injuries. She held no recollection of anything, all she knew right now was pain. Her eyes drifted over to the older man sitting beside her. "I....it hurts...?" Her voice was raspy, quiet. It was almost as if she had been screaming so much that it almost was lost from her throat.

The man sighed sympathetically. "Of course it does, my dear. You've been through a lot tonight and for that, I am deeply sorry." Dr. Loomis replied, seeing her face twist in pain every couple of minutes. "Do you remember anything from tonight?" He questioned.

"The wings that brought you here will take you far and near
But you will always be no angel to me"

The girl shook her head slowly, head beginning to spin. "N-no...do you know what happened to me?" She gazed up at him hopefully. The man studied her with a slight hesitant look before nodding and leaning forwards in his seat.

"A long time ago, I met a child. He was troubled...he murdered his entire family and was almost unresponsive when he was brought to me. For years they tried to tell me that I was wasting my time on him, that he would never get better" The doctor casted his eyes down to the floor before looking up at her again. "But I had this determination to fix whatever was wrong with him...that was when I realized that whatever was going on inside his mind was purely evil and needed to be concealed from the world." He continued. "I spent fifteen years trying to reach him but when that didn't work, I ordered that he be locked away and never seen again by anybody." His lips downturned into a frown. "A few hours ago, he escaped and made it back to town as a grown man...he's taken countless lives and tried to take yours too, but you fought him and won." He took a breath.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in fear as she now looked at all of the injuries probably caused by this individual. "B-but why me? I don't even know him.." She teared up. Dr. Loomis shook his head at her softly.

"He's evil and he needs to be stopped. I'll let you rest now, I need to go find him." The doctor stood up and then said his goodbyes before leaving the room. The girl rested against her bed but her mind was running with all of these different thoughts. She didn't know why life was sometimes so harsh on somebody. Why did trauma have to even exist?

"You fill me with distrust
I'm writhing in disgust as I am
Told another person has
Loved you 'till it hurt"

A dark shadow passed by in the bathroom of her room, she had known she saw it. Perhaps it was a trick of her already damaged mind. She shook it off and laid her head back down on the pillow, eyes closing. Heavy breathing hit her ears and her eyes snapped open, trained on a moving shadow in the bathroom. She made a noise from the back of her throat and tried to reach up to hit the small button that would alert the nurse but she couldn't reach it.

A tall man emerged from the bathroom and stood in the doorway. White mask on his face and a dirty mechanic's suit stuck to his body. He was covered in cuts and blood but his hand held on tight to a sharp knife. Dark eyes stared right at her and she released a soft scream, rolling over in her bed and accidentally ripping multiple wires from her arms. Her body landed on the tile flooring with a thud and she cried out in pain.

Boots hitting the floor were heard as the man got closer, standing over her body. She gazed back at him, his tall frame intimidating to her as he looked at her as if she was a small ant. His knife came down at her back but she moved as fast as she could, rolling out of the way and hearing it hit the ground instead. Her body protested in pain as she crawled forwards.

His boot moved forward as he stepped on her hand, crushing it. She cried out, moving her leg back and kicking him as hard as she could. He grunted and stepped back and she shakily forced her injured body up as she got to her feet and leaned her back against the door. He stared at her for awhile, breathing heavily.

She closed her eyes tightly and when she opened them again, he was gone. She cried and slid down the door before a nurse eventually came to help her get back into bed and reassure her that there was no man in the bathroom.

This was just the result of a traumatized mind.