Smith's Grove Murder (part 2) (2007)

Never got the chance to say thanks for 4k reads on this :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fabric of the black dress clung to (Y/N) slightly as she held a nice rose in her hands. Her co-workers stood close by as they all gathered for Janet's funeral. The other workers definitely pointed the finger at (Y/N) for this tragic event considering she was the one who got Michael obsessed with her. They didn't know the full story. They didn't see how Janet would constantly attempt to push the deranged man's buttons on purpose. She tried to stop her but the younger female seemed to think it was the most laughable thing.

She didn't miss the way most of the workers sent her sharp glares but it didn't make her flinch and it didn't even phase her anymore because she knew the real reason why Janet was dead. It was not her wrongdoing. She just sighed and held the rose tighter in her hands as she felt a presence beside her. Her (E/C) eyes looked over to see Ismael standing there with a polite smile on his face.

"How are you holding up?" He asked her gently. He was the only one besides Dr. Loomis who ever cared for her and knew it wasn't her fault that this happened. She'd give anything to go back and make sure it never happened at all. She just laid her head down on the kind man's shoulder and tried to hold in her tears.

"I-I don't know...I'm blamed for this...for Michael's wrongdoing. Why?" She mumbled out now letting a few tears fall. "All I ever tried to do is help him...I didn't do anything to hurt Janet" More tears escaped from her eyes as Ismael just patted her head and frowned. Dr. Loomis made his way over and stood beside the two, feeling bad himself for leaving the two nurses alone with Michael that day.

The next day (Y/N) agreed to work the night shift in place of Ismael since she could sense the older man's sleepy state. She was the only person there besides Kendall and Gloria but they both were doing their own thing so she was ordered to take the main hall which was the hall Michael was held in. She decided to just avoid the room at all costs now.

Her shaking hands worked to unlock the gate that led to the main hall and as she pushed open the door she saw the horrid sight of two bodies covered in blood. She gasped and ran over to them, checking to see if they were still breathing but unfortunately they were not.

She got up and spun around only to slam into another body. The person's chest was sturdy and it was obvious it belonged to a male. Her hands gripped the fabric of the male's grey shirt to avoid falling down from the impact. She was too afraid to glance up and see who he was though. She hoped it was just Kendall playing a joke on her or something. There couldn't be another murder.

Two rough hands reached forward and held a tight grip on the woman's sides, gently pushing her backwards. Her fears were proven to be true as she glanced up at Michael's fall frame standing over her. She let out a soft squeak and stumbled back only to trip over the puddle of blood and fall down. Before she could hit the ground, two hands quickly grabbed her sides once more and held her up.

She was yanked forward into Michael's chest once more as he gently stroked through her hair as if the two dead people didn't bother him at all. "Michael..did you do this?" She shakily asked him now gazing up into his blue eyes that held anger and slight calmness. He nodded his head and stared at her.

"Why?" She whispered fearfully. He placed his hands on her back and played with the straps of her nurse outfit. She knew he wouldn't attempt to do anything like that since he never showed interest in it. "Why did you kill them? Why do you keep making this job difficult for me? Why..?" She cried as she gripped onto his shirt once more. He tilted his head at her and slowly pushed the orange mask up over his head, letting it fall to the ground.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against her forehead before he picked her up and started to walk down the hall with her. She gasped and clung onto him, afraid that he'd drop her. "Michael stop please" She begged but the man didn't listen to her as he just kept walking. She cried more as they passed the reception area where Gloria's dead body laid.

He set her down and broke through the front window before pulling her along once more. She only cried and attempted to fight him off but his grip tightened on her wrist painfully. "Where are you taking me?" She whimpered. He stopped and looked back at her before lifting her up and carrying on walking. He knew exactly where he was gonna go but now he also had her to care for while he made his way to Haddonfield to reunite with his baby sister.

Soon he'd have the family he always wanted.