The Cellar (part 3) (2007)

Michael: 25 years old
Reader: 24 years old ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am so very sorry for your loss.." Dr. Loomis spoke softly as he slowly pulled the young (H/C) haired woman into a gentle hug. The rain poured down over them and the obvious feeling of death surrounded them as they stood in the graveyard. It was the woman's first time meeting the same doctor who helped her father care for Michael who still resided down in the cellar.

"You know...this is the last week you'll have to deal with Michael down there before Smith's Grove comes to take him" Loomis told her in an attempt to ease her mood and lift her spirits but the woman was having none of it. She had just lost her father and now she'd lose the only person that was left, even if he was a killer.

"I know..." She spoke giving him a fake smile. "I promised my father that if something happened to him I'd...look after Michael for however long he'll be down there" She explained. After they finished talking, (Y/N) left a small rose on her father's grave and then made her way back to the now semi empty house they used to share.

Once she got home, she took careful steps to reach the front door and she slowly opened it. Entering the home was now such a sad thing for her since she didn't have to company of her father around anymore. She only had a week until Michael was taken away as well. Even if he was a deranged killer, he was her only form of comfort now.

She leaned against the door and slowly slid down it as tears poured out of her (E/C) eyes at a rapid pace. Her sobs echoed through the empty home as she let herself finally break down. She furiously wiped them away with her shaking fingers as she slowly stood up on her feet and moved away from the door. That's when she heard the sound of the doorbell ringing.

Her feet carried her back over to the door as she slowly opened it only to be faced with the last person she wanted to see right now. Her mother. The woman stood there shared her (E/C) eyes but her hair was so much different. She stood there angrily tapping her foot against the gravel.

"Care to explain why there is a grown man living in the cellar?" She said through her teeth as she pushed past her daughter and entered the home. "It's absolutely absurd!" Her loud voice boomed off the walls and (Y/N) was afraid of it angering Michael. She bit her lip and pushed her mother to a stop.

"You know that father was the one who agreed to this, I'm doing him a favor by taking it into my own hands" (Y/N) spoke. "Since when do you even care? You left us!" She glared at her mother. The older woman scoffed and made her way to the door that led down to the cellar. She banged her fists against the wood.

"Hey! You won't be here much longer you monster!" She yelled before turning to where her back faced the door and she now faced her daughter who was shaking uncontrollably. (Y/N) glared at her and crossed her arms. She was about to scold her mother when suddenly she looked up and saw something that made her freeze.

The cellar door was opened and none other than Michael stood there in the doorway unknown to her mother. "What? You look like you've seen a ghost" The older woman let out a taunting laugh before the silent male made himself known by gripping her neck from behind and lifting her off the ground.

(Y/N) let out a sharp gasp as she slowly backed away and felt helpless as she watched Michael slowly kill her mother. Tears of fear built up in her (E/C) eyes as the life was drained from her mother and now Michael's attention shifted to her. She took a few stumbling steps as she started to run forward to escape getting caught by the deranged male who was approaching her quite quickly. He looked super intimidating with that orange mask over his face and his heavy build.

"H-Hel-" (Y/N)'s words were cut off as a rough hand slammed over her mouth and an arm wrapped around her waist, tugging her back into a sturdy chest. She cried but it was slightly muffled by the hand over her mouth. Michael lowered his head to rest on her shoulder as he took his hand away and instead moved it to twirl a piece of her (H/C) hair on his finger.

"M-Michael!" (Y/N) gasped as the male started to lower his hands down to her waist in a curious manner but of course he stopped his movements when she spoke his name. It had been forever since he's heard her stunning voice that always calmed him. He moved both of his hands to rest around her stomach as he held her close to him.

"P-Please let me go...I can't-" She was cut off as he shoved her away from him which resulted in her body ramming into front door. She groaned softly and rubbed her head that was now bleeding. She almost forget that he had bad mood swings and she needed to be careful with her words. Her eyes grew heavy and blackness was all she saw now.

She felt her body being lifted up into strong arms and that was the last thing that her mind could comprehend of consciousness.