False Sister (1) (2007)

This sucked ass but it was a small little update to make up for the lack of them on this book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Loomis settled himself into his office chair, glancing at the desk lined with various patient files. He was especially panicked because not long ago his former patient, who happened to be a dangerous one, escaped. The doctor tried his very hardest to locate the whereabouts of the patient but he was indeed a very smart one. Samuel Loomis believed that the troubled man was after one thing and one thing only: his baby sister. He wasn't sure if the shape wanted to kill her but he knew the outcome wouldn't be good.

A woman rushed into the small office with her arms carrying a large stack of files and her eyes wide with fear. "D-Dr. Loomis! We have a major problem!" The frightened tone of her voice only meant one thing. There had finally been some news regarding his former patient. Most likely only negative news but Loomis was hoping to hear that he'd been killed somewhere.

"I have a lot of problems to deal with, what is it?" Samuel slightly snapped out of pure aggravation towards the events of the day. It was Halloween night and this town had to feel threatened because of a deeply troubled individual. The woman slid a file in front of the man and as his eyes scanned over it, they widened.

~~~~~

[E/C] eyes slowly fluttered open as they landed on their current surroundings. They belonged to a woman by the name of [Y/N], she didn't remember falling asleep in a dirty basement with cobwebs everywhere. Her body slowly moved into a sitting position as she felt her blonde locks which were caked with sweat and a strange red substance.

She took a sharp breath as heavy footsteps could be heard bounding down the steps of the basement. Her body backed up against the dirty wall as she attempted to hide herself from view. Boots were visible and all of a sudden, a man's figure was seen. He was wearing a dirty blue jumpsuit with a white mask showing a slight emotionless expression.

The man's blue eyes locked with hers as he slowly stalked forward, his breathing heavy under the mask. "S-Stop!" She whimpered loudly and the man immediately obeyed, stopping in his tracks and tilting his head at her quizzically. [Y/N] took a moment to take in his strange appearance, she was going to guess that he wasn't friendly.

The man grew impatient and stormed over to her, gently kneeling down and gazing at her from under the mask. "W-Who are you? What do you want?" The girl gasped, glancing back into the darkened eyeholes of the creepy mask. The man let out a small grunt as his hand fumbled around in his pocket.

He pulled out a crumpled picture and shoved it at her chest, pointing to the small baby that a blonde boy was holding. [Y/N] looked at it and then recoiled back in confusion. Whoever those people were, none of them were her. The man huffed and pointed a little harsher at the baby.

"I don't know what you want! That's not me!" She cried which seemed to upset the man as he grabbed a handful of her shirt collar, yanking her forward. Their faces were inches apart and she could feel the coldness pouring from his very being, his eyes glaring into her soul.

He looked down at the picture and then down at her, his mind coming to a conclusion that this wasn't his boo. He shoved her away harshly, her head smacking against the hardened wall. "O-Ow!" She whimpered but he ignored her, standing up and pulling a large knife from his pocket.

The girl backed away fearfully and glanced up at him. "N-No! Please don't!!" She cried and just as the man was about to bring the knife down on her, there was a shout from outside the home. The man pocketed the knife and reached down, grabbing her arm and dragging her to her feet.

"What are you-" The woman's words were cut off by the man covering her mouth harshly and nudging her towards the basement stairs. He planned to make a swift exit with the woman following along.

She'd been his obsession since he got out of Smith's Grove after all.