Painful Past (2007)

I know it's been awhile, I'm sorry about that 😕❤️ I hope this is good enough
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) grumbled to herself as she walked down the street to reach the home of the most popular girl in school, Jessica Andrews. She was pretty much the one who decided your fate in school but for some reason she agreed to hang out with (Y/N) and take her along on a trip she was going on with her boyfriend. The (H/C) haired girl didn't like this one bit but that was mostly because she already had to deal with the overwhelming amount of stress due to it being Halloween today.

Two years ago, (Y/N) had been attacked by escaped mental patient Michael Myers. The knife wielding killer seemed to take his anger out on her as he chased her through the streets of Haddonfield without any sense of remorse in those bright blue eyes of his. It was probably the most horrifying thing she's ever had to go through but she surprisingly recovered quickly with the help of therapy sessions provided by Dr. Loomis. A week after the incident, it had been so bad that it made the girl isolate herself inside her home without any will to come out.

Now here she was two years later, walking to the most popular girl's house for a trip she really didn't want to go on. Her mother insisted that this would be good for her, it would take the pain away. It didn't but (Y/N) wanted to make her mother happy. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door gently before standing back to await a response. The door swung open to reveal the tall blonde that had that perfect figure and naturally beautiful features. (Y/N)'s jealousy started to rise as she took in the girl's appearance.

"Oh (Y/N)! Hey" Jessica greeted with a twirl of her hair. She stepped out of the home with a boy (Y/N) recognized as Danny. Otherwise known as the jock in their school. The (H/C) haired girl followed behind them as they started to walk to wherever this trip would lead them. She wasn't aware of where they were headed by she was told that it was close. Her feet kicked some stray pebbles around as they approached a rather worn out looking home. It was then that the (H/C) haired girl seemed to freeze out of fear and dread. This place held too many memories. All bad ones.

"W-Why are we here?" (Y/N) questioned with a shaky tone in her voice. The two looked at each other before shrugging. Jessica grinned and smacked her hand down on the (H/C) haired girl's shoulder.

"Relax. We're spending the night here, ya know to get spooked" Jessica joked. "It's Halloween" She stated the obvious. (Y/N) didn't find this to be a funny joke however, she wanted to leave badly before another panic attack started to rile up in her. It had been awhile since she's felt this way but she couldn't help it. This house brought back the horrid hours she spent trying to avoid Michael's attacks.

"I-I don't know if that's a good idea..." (Y/N) mumbled trailing off with her words but the two just scoffed and walked inside together. With one final stare at the dreadful house before her, she walked inside after them slowly even though her hands began to shake so violently. She really didn't want to be here now, this was going to be horrible.

"Kay, so me and Danny are gonna go find a room to sleep in that's not too dirty" Jessica explained. "You can do whatever" She said briefly before tugging her boyfriend up the stairs. That left (Y/N) all alone with this dark and oh so intimidating home. With shaky steps, she slowly walked forward and ventured around the old home. She pictured a time where Michael was possibly a normal child that ran around and played so innocently. That was up until he had brutally murdered the ones in his household and got himself locked up in Smith's Grove. That obviously didn't hold him.

A loud and sudden banging noise stopped (Y/N) dead in her tracks. "Guys?" She called out but received nothing in response. With slow and cautious steps, she made her way up the stairs slightly cringing at the creaking noise they made underneath her feet. "C-Come on this isn't funny!" Her voice got slightly more panicky as she got up the stairs and began walking towards the room they might have gone into.

A sharp gasp escaped her lips as she stopped in the doorway only to see both Jessica and Danny laying on the ground with their throats slit. It had to be the most gruesome sight she's ever seen. A scream was about to escape her lips as well but then she heard it. Breathing coming from directly behind her which was a sign that someone was close to her. She felt the presence as well but it didn't feel like a good one. She froze and just listened to the eerily calm breathing of the person behind her.

She slowly turned herself around and backed into the wall as she was faced with that familiar white expressionless mask and those dirty blue coveralls that were stained with a dark red substance. The male was still very intimidating but she never expected him to still be here, she thought they would find him by now. The man walked closer and brought his knife up to rest against her stomach, threatening her if she tried to move.

"M-Michael" She whispered fearfully only to receive a head tilt from the man in front of her. He seemed to find amusement out of this situation and out of finding her again. His dirty hand lifted up to rest against her cheek as he tilted his head to the other side, studying her. She stayed still due to the knife held at her but fear completely overtook her at that moment.

"Michael please..." She whispered mentally cursing herself for trying to negotiate with a serial killer. The man looked at her before angrily wrapping his hand around her throat and slamming her back against the wall, his strength overwhelmingly overpowering hers. She gasped and attempted to break free from him but he wouldn't budge. His masked face came closer to hers as he still cut off her breathing. His blue eyes gazed at hers from through the mask only to remind her that she can never escape. Not from him.

He dropped her to the ground and slowly walked over to stand in the corner. (Y/N) held her throat gently and tried to get all her breath back in her body. She gazed up at him and that's when she knew this would never be over. Michael would make sure he chased her until the perfect moment to kill her came to him. She'd never really be free.