The Cellar (2007)

Here is our next lil mini series, now hang on because this can get confusing if you don't follow along. Right now this is just a little flashback of child Reader meeting child Michael ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now (Y/N), remember what I told you" The little girl's father spoke firmly as he held his daughter by her shoulders. "Do not go into the cellar. No matter what" He slightly snapped at her because she had disobeyed him once before but luckily he caught her before she could see anything.

Things would surely be ruined if she were to set her sights on what truly was held down In those dark cellar walls. The evil that resided down there was something that her father had taken the responsibility of caring for due to Loomis and his insane way of handling things. He didn't understand how the presence of this little boy really would hurt this little family. Her father really didn't have an explanation as to why he agreed to this in the first place but he just wanted to help Loomis out since the older man was a long time friend of his.

"Yes daddy" (Y/N) obediently replied before she smiled as her father placed a gentle kiss upon her forehead and ventured off into the other room to handle a phone call. The young girl peeked around the corner and listened in on the call to see who he was talking to in order to determine how long he'd be on the phone. This would tell her how much time she had to explore the cellar even more than last time. Maybe she'd finally find out what he was hiding.

"Sam...I don't know how much longer I can keep this..boy inside my cellar" Her father sighed. "He doesn't talk, he doesn't even move half the time and what happens when he grows old? Can't keep him contained forever" He spoke before pausing a moment to hear the person's response. The little girl's (E/C) eyes widened as she heard those words. There was a boy in their cellar? That's why he forbid her from going down there. Now she finally knew.

Dr. Loomis sighed from the other line. "I-I know but it's only until he turns 25...then Smith's Grove can properly care for him" He said to reassure the little girl's father. He knew this was quite dangerous but he and given the other man plenty of warnings when he agreed to this. "If you have any problems just call me" He whispered.

(Y/N) didn't need to hear anything else as she took quick and sneaky steps to reach the door that led to the dark cellar. She needed to see this boy for herself because it just didn't make sense and she had always been a curious child. Who knows what other secrets he was hiding from her? She just had to know.

The wooden steps slightly creaked underneath her feet as she slowly ventured down them. The cellar door had been closed behind her and she used her body pillow to trick her father into thinking she was asleep. He always fell for those kinds of things anyways. She was very afraid of what she would find but there was apparently a boy down here and her curious nature got the better of her.

The first thing she noticed among the darkness was a bed made neatly in the corner along with various things needed to live scattered around. Masks were everywhere and they came in all shapes and colors. A lot of them resembled a clown which she assumed was this boy's favorite thing if there even was a boy down here. Her careful footsteps brought her closer to the bed where she noticed a small piece of paper laid there looking as if it was read over again.

"Michael I know this is strange for you and this may feel like a punishment but it surely isn't, I have put you here in the meantime while we prepare things for your stay at Smith's Grove. I'll visit you every Friday so we can have our sessions
-D.L"

As she read over the note there was a strange feeling the whole time. It was like she was being watched, she wasn't alone down here. Now she knew that. She felt breath on the back of her neck but when she turned around, there was no one in sight. Maybe her mind was just playing simple games with her. Her hands dropped the note on the bed as she slowly walked forward.

Hands gripped at her ankles and pulled her down roughly as a scream erupted from her throat. She kicked her legs and managed to get free of the person's rather strong grasp. Her eyes caught sight of the blonde boy who stood over her with a clown mask adorning his features. White clothes covered his body but his pale skin was visible. She raised her arms up in defense but all she heard was a boyish laugh.

The boy was laughing at her.

"That wouldn't stop me ya know" Was all he said as he sat criss cross from her now shaking body. "I could get ya many different ways right now" He commented. His voice was a bit high pitched but it was still deeper than any normal boy his age would have. "But from what I can tell, you shouldn't be down here with me (Y/N)" He taunted.

"I don't play by the rules, Michael" She replied after some time and that started a somewhat strange bond between the two. The girl kept sneaking down to see him and her father was totally oblivious.