Six Feet Under (2007)

Howdy, it's been awhile I know. I've kinda been hibernating lately because I've been a lot more tired
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had taken such a long time for Michael to finally escape that asylum's clutches but he always had a plan for when he did escape. Back at his hometown there was a girl waiting for him that he needed to get back to. They had been childhood friends and she had always been there through everything. Ronnie's torment, Judith's harsh words, his mother's abandonment. She had even been there when he murdered most of them on Halloween night all those years ago. He was just a kid then and so was she.

Things have changed now that Michael was 25 years old. He was more calm but his anger levels rose more frequently. He wasn't that same collected blonde kid that (Y/N) had first met. He was much different but he hoped she could still accept him. He knew that she was never afraid of him much like everyone thought. They made her out to be some fool when she wasn't. That's why he was set out to find her tonight.

The cold wind blew through his now long brown locks of hair as he trudged through the mud. He now had boots on his feet along with a dirty blue jumpsuit that he had stolen from some trucker guy that really got on his nerves. The only thing he needed was his mask and knife that he remembered was still left at his childhood home. As he walked, his mind raced with memories of the girl who had managed to get him to open up at anytime. (Y/N).

"Hi Mikey!" (Y/N) cheered happily as she plopped herself down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder. The blonde was sat with his knees pushed to his chest and his hood over his head to cover himself from everyone. The girl's smile immediately faded as she noticed this.

Michael's fists clenched together at the memory as he sped up slightly only wanting to reach her quicker. He'd kill anyone who stood in his way of seeing her again. She was all he thought about during his days locked away at Smith's Grove.

"Mikey I know something's wrong..." (Y/N) started as she moved herself to kneel in front of the boy. "Now are you gonna tell me?" She asked firmly. She saw the boy's bright blue eyes gaze up at hers from underneath the hood. She knew something bad must've happened to make him act this way. Her fingers slowly reached for his hood.

Michael felt himself start to shake at this memory. It was like it happened just yesterday for him because he always thought about it. This always ended the same way for him. He normally didn't let emotions control him anymore but this memory always triggered the worst ones. She was the only one who could make him feel like this.

(Y/N)'s fingers gripped the hood as she slowly brought it down. Blonde locks were exposed to her more clearly as his pale face now came into view. That's when she saw it. The very large bruise adorning his cheek. She immediately knew this was a result of him running into Wesley once again.

Michael remembered this so clearly. The way she always knew how to make the worst days into the best. It was like no matter how many times the bully knocked him down, she'd always be there to pick him up once more.

"Wesley hurt you again" She spoke softly with a sad tone in her voice. She hated it when someone did something to harm her best friend. "I'm sorry I wasn't there Mikey" She told him. The boy looked up at her and moved his blonde locks of hair over to cover the bruise.

He also remembered the words he told her as a response to her previous ones. This was when his smart mouth got him in trouble, much like it always did with Ronnie. That's why he didn't wanna talk nowadays.

"You wouldn't have been able to do much anyways" Michael's voice spoke out harshly as he stood up and stormed off. His mood swings always confused him just as much as they did her. Yet she never commented on them much.

Michael's fists clenched tighter than ever as he approached a gravestone that he had spotted during his walk. He kneeled down in front of it as he read the words on it. For the first time ever, he felt tears run rapidly down his cheeks as he let some form of emotion show.

(Y/N) (L/N)
Loving friend and daughter
May her soul Rest In Peace