You Captivate Me (2007)

Isn't he just stunning? I love Tyler Mane so much, he's a cuddle bear. This is a sleepy midnight chapter that was rushed out of my tired mind, enjoy. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then he totally asked me out on a date" Janet, one of the nurses, stated with a soft laugh as the rest of the nurses joined in with her all except for (Y/N). She never participated in these free time sessions because all they ever talked about was who could get laid the fastest. It wasn't her cup of tea and she always preferred to stay to herself, mostly because the one person she was interested in was a serial killer patient here at Smith's Grove.

"What about you, (Y/N)? Anyone special in your life?" Janet asked while giving the (H/C) haired woman a teasing wink. The woman didn't know how to respond without giving anything away so she just shrugged and went back to sorting through the papers. "Oh come on! You've gotta like someone" Janet teased. "Who's the lucky guy? Is he rich?" She pestered.

"G-Guys there is no one so just drop it please" (Y/N)'s voice shook with nerves as she attempted to reason with them. Janet managed to see right through her lies before she suddenly looked at her wide eyed.

"Oh my god. No way! You have a crush on Michael Myers!" Janet exclaimed now catching the attention of the other nurses who all stared at her wide eyed as well. (Y/N) shook to the core with nerves as they all figured out the one secret she desperately tried to hide while she worked here. "This is...new. No one's ever been able to get close to the guy but I must say, the whole dark and mysterious act is really hot" Janet commented.

(Y/N) squeaked and looked at her. "Please Stop Okay? I'm ashamed of myself as it is" She sighed while collecting her things, preparing to leave the room. Janet gave her a small frown before watching as the (H/C) woman quickly fled from the room.

Her hair whipped behind her as she took fast steps to flee from the nurses who would only hound her because of this. On her way, she happened to be coming up to Michael's cell. She slowed to a stop before gently placing her hands on the glass. Inside was the large framed man who sat at his desk making masks.

"Hi Michael" She spoke softly catching the killer's attention as he stopped his hand movements and sprung up, quickly approaching the window. His blue eyes peered at her from through the glass and that's when she noticed the mask he was wearing. It was orange and it almost looked like a pumpkin. She knew halloween was his favorite so this didn't surprise her.

"I like your mask, it looks nice. How are you?" She asked him while placing one of her hands on the glass barrier. His larger hand placed itself over hers as he breathed softly and stared at her. She felt a soft smile grace her lips as she pressed her hand on the window with more pressure, hoping to actually feel his skin on hers.

"I wish that we could touch hands for real but they'd never allow it" She whispered before taking her hand away. "I have to go now but take care Mikey" She smiled before slowly walking off away from the door.

Michael sat back in his chair and continued to work on his masks thinking of the night when he'd finally get to flee this place and perhaps take that wonderful woman with him. The thought put a small smile on his face.