Test Subject (2007)

This one will get a little dark, basically there are people who break into Smith's Grove and steal patients who they think will be good test subjects. They are kinda like a fucked up group of scientists that do experiments with the mentally insane involving brains and such so yeah gonna get dark. They kidnap our dear Reader and Michael but the silent killer will find a way out for them both ;) also yes this will have multiple parts to it, this was just an introduction
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl's breath came out rather sharply as she jolted up in her bed from yet another horrid nightmare. This one was about her parents and how they were murdered by some intruders years ago. The girl had been only 9 years old when she killed the mean lady that worked for the adoption agency that she was held at. That was when everything went downhill and she ended up here, at Smith's Grove. She slowly rose up from the bed and peeked out of the small window of her cell. It gave her a direct view of the silent male that resided across from her. She learned that his name was Michael Myers and everyone seemed to be afraid of him but she found comfort in him for an unknown reason.

Outside of the asylum sat a van that held two men. They both stared at the facility with only one thought going through both of their minds. "Can you imagine what research we can gather if we were to bring Michael back to the group?" One of them asked with an astonished gasp leaving his mouth. "Dude! We'd literally be legendary!" He laughed. So that's when the two decided to stick to that specific plan.

(Y/N) looked into his window from hers and sighed when she didn't see any signs of him inside. So she thought, until her eyes picked up on movement from inside and a smile immediately formed on her lips. So he was there. "Hi Michael" Her soft voice echoed through her door and that's when she saw the taller male stand up and approach the door. His head tilted softly in confusion but he kept his eyes on her.

"I-It gets lonely here" She started. "But for some reason...I like it because I know that you are here" She smiled shyly before moving away from the window and climbing back into her bed. This was where she allowed another horrid night of wrecked slumber overtake her but at least she got to speak to Michael beforehand. She had this really bad feeling but she just shook it off.

Sleep did end up taking her but it was short lived because before she knew it, her (E/C) eyes were slowly opening to meet with the new and unfamiliar surroundings. It was dark and she felt her hands forcefully restrained behind her. This was definitely not the asylum and as soon as she realized this, that's when she started to panic.

"W-What...?" She mumbled fearfully as she looked over across from her where she saw none other than Michael Myers heavily chained to the wall. He had more restraints on him than she did but she went with the assumption that whoever took them did it to stop him from escaping. The sound of a door opening met her ears and a man stood there wearing a suit. He gave her a gentle smirk.

"Ah, good morning sleeping beauty" He laughed tauntingly.