Childhood Obsessions (2007)

(Y/N) stood beside her mother and smiled at the young teenager standing there. From what she was informed, this teen's name was Laurie and she was supposed to be watched by someone during Halloween after a bad experience she witnessed last year. (Y/N) wasn't informed on what that experience was but she hoped to maybe get something out of Laurie about it. She made a mental note not to provoke too much in respect for the teen.

(Y/N) was 24 years old and she had to babysit a 17 year old teenager, it was something she never thought she'd have to do. She understood why her mother picked her to be the designated babysitter though since she had a job working with troubled people and trying to help them overcome their negative feelings. She loved her job mostly because it gave her the chance to save at least some people before they became untreatable, which wouldn't be good at all.

(Y/N) has been through her fair share of horrific experiences but she'd rather not bring it up. She focused her attention back to the girl standing before her. She gave a gentle smile and brushed some of her (H/C) hair from her face. "Hello there. It's nice to meet you, Laurie. My name is (Y/N)" She greeted sweetly taking note of Laurie's small smile. (Y/N)'s mother said her goodbyes and left the house, leaving the two girls as the only ones left inside.

(Y/N) took her spot on the couch and watched as Laurie occupied the spot beside her. The (E/C) eyed woman turned to look at the blonde teenager. "So tell me a little about yourself, Laurie" She told her with a soft smile. Laurie's gaze shifted from the television to the bubbly (E/C) eyed woman beside her. She let out a soft sigh and brushed some of her blonde locks from her face.

"Not much to tell really. I'm 17 years old and I only have two close friends, Lynda and Annie. Oh and my parents feel the need to put me with a babysitter on Halloween night...all the kids are out tonight and I feel more like a child then they do" Laurie admitted to her while a few tears rolled off of her cheeks. (Y/N) stood up and took the teen's hands in hers.

"Follow me. I want to show you something" (Y/N) told her before leading the teen up to her room. She allowed the teen to see everything inside of it. There were drawings and posters but also a lot of memorable pictures. The room was like a real life time capsule and Laurie was absolutely smitten by it all. Her hands grazed over the photos and such before they landed on a small bracelet with different charms on it. One of the charms stuck out to her though. It was the letter M in sparkly red letters. "Hey, what's this?" Laurie asked her.

"Oh...that was a gift from one of my old childhood friends. His name was Michael...Micheal Myers" (Y/N) spoke softly.