Test Subject (part 2) (2007)

Nearly at 1k votes, I am legitimately shook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Allow me to fill you in on what's exactly going to happen here" The well dressed man stated before he gathered some of his henchmen to stand behind him. "Now it's important that you and Myers listen to everything I say because there's no way you'll be getting out of this" He laughed almost tauntingly. He slowly stepped forward and began to circle around (Y/N).

"We run a little secret organization, if you will" He began. "It involves doing some testing on the mentally unstable, you know those with insanity built within" He glanced at Michael as those words left his lips. "And we can only find what causes that by looking inside the brain" He grinned. "Something our dear asylum fails to do" He finished.

(Y/N) glared at him and then secretly attempted to break her hands free from the restraints. Michael kept his calm composure as he lowered his head down. The man looked at this and grinned once more. "Ah! I cannot believe what I am seeing" He spoke up again. "The so called dangerous shape is giving up" He laughed. "Pathetic" He commented.

(Y/N) couldn't believe what she was seeing either. There's no way he'd just give up that easily...would he? She stopped her struggling as tears slowly escaped from her (E/C) eyes. There was no hope for them now. "You're sick." She finally used her voice. "We may have killed people but you...you're taking advantage of that" She snapped.

The man only let out a soft laugh as if this was all a big joke to him. He slowly stepped towards her before extending a hand and placing it on her face. "So brave" He smiled. "You'll do nicely" He said before gesturing towards his henchmen. "She can go with you, I'm gonna deal with this one myself" He told them as his eyes shifted towards Michael.

(Y/N) gasped as the men grabbed her and pulled her off the floor. She struggled against them as tears formed behind her eyes. "Stop!" Was all she could say as they dragged her out of the room. The well dressed man smirked before he slowly stepped towards the silent and emotionless male chained to the wall.

"I'm gonna love cutting through your brain, I bet I can find so much inside there" He laughed. "Like why you really killed them all those years ago" He knelt down in front of him. "Judith Myers" He smiled. "You remember your dear old sister right?" The question came out tauntingly. Michael's fists clenched as his anger grew. His sister was a topic that he always hated talking about with Dr Loomis but now he'd give anything to see the old man with the funny sounding voice.

"Ah, seems I've struck a nerve here Mr. Myers" He grinned as he stood up fully once more. "Do you not like being called that? Would you prefer it if I called you Mikey?" He asked. The silent male didn't answer of course but he felt the anger rising within him as his hands broke the rope around them. He immediately sprung up and stood tall, towering over the wicked man.

"Wow I must say I am impressed" He laughed but it was short lived as Michael wrapped his hand around the man's neck and lifted him off the ground. His free hand reached into his pocket and wrapped around a syringe that he had stolen from a nurse back at Smith's Grove. He immediately jammed it into the man's neck and then carelessly threw him aside.

Now his focus was on freeing the (H/C) haired girl.