Murderous Protection (2007)

The woman's (E/C) eyes opened slowly as a soft cry of pain hit her ears. She looked around in confusion noticing she was in a dark room. Her arms and legs were chained down so she couldn't move from the spot she was in. A soft gasp escaped her mouth as she grew fearful of where she could possibly be. Her gaze drifted off to beside her and tears immediately sped down her dirt stained cheeks.

A few spots away from her was her boyfriend, Leon. His hands were chained and he was covered in blood with what looked like a scalpel stabbed into his left leg. His face was dirt and blood stained and his green eyes were dull and full of sadness and fear. She struggled a bit and cried out in fear. "L-Leon!" She sobbed which made the green eyed man look over at her. His eyes softened and he attempted to calm her down.

"S-Sunshine...please don't get worked up okay? Things...are gonna be fine but it's not good for the baby..." Leon mumbled out now focusing his attention on the woman's stomach that held their son. The two had met shortly after (Y/N) had graduated from collage. He was already working around that time and the two instantly felt a connection. It was only a few weeks into dating when she had confessed to him that her childhood sweetheart was none other than Michael Myers, the notorious killer.

He was scared at first but he understood and he helped her with her frequent nightmares involving the killer. A couple months into her pregnancy, they were visited by a former doctor from smith's grove. He informed them that Michael escaped and he was most definitely after (Y/N). Leon was extremely upset by this considering he just got the girl in a good spot where her nightmares almost ceased to exist, they were gonna have a baby of their own but then this crazy guy had to ruin all that.

"H-How do you know that?" She asked him with more tears running down her beautiful face. He wanted desperately to hold her and wipe her tears but the chains stopped this. Michael had attacked him angrily but Leon noticed that he didn't lay a single hand on (Y/N) except for a couple gentle caresses to her face and hair. He bit his lip and let his eyes close. "I don't...but he didn't hurt you (Y/N)...you can make it out of here" Leon told her.

"No...please don't say that. You're gonna be okay...you'll make it out with me. You have to" She cried. He shook his head sadly while keeping his eyes closed tightly to prevent tears of his own from escaping.

"It won't happen (Y/N)...I can already feel myself dying...he didn't just stab me in the leg" Leon told her while making the wound on his chest very visible to her. He was bleeding out and Michael was gonna let him die slowly. She gasped and stared at the wound before noticing that she didn't have a single scratch mark on her at all. Why hadn't he tried to hurt her?

She was about to speak again but her eyes snapped over to the door as she heard it roughly being opened. She grew fearful as the sound of heavy boots hitting the ground could be heard. It was then that he came into her view and for awhile her eyes were glued to him. The blue jumpsuit he was wearing was stained with blood and so was the large knife he carried in his hand. Long brown hair covered up his facial features from her view but she did get a glimpse of those cold blue eyes that were locked onto her.

"M-Michael..." She whispered softly which made the male tilt his head at her gently. His other hand held a white emotionless looking mask. She watched as he dropped the mask to the floor along with the knife. She let out a soft squeak as he took quick strides over to her before he kneeled down in front of her, breathing heavily. She remembered him so well, she had some good times with him but also very bad ones.

"What do you want from me?" She asked breathlessly. "What do you want Michael?" She started to cry softly. His hand moved forward and slowly wiped away her tears. "Don't touch me..." She whispered fearfully. His head tilted once more before he slowly moved his hand away from her. His gaze dropped down to her stomach before he stood up and walked over to Leon's almost lifeless form.

He raised his foot up to kick at him but he was stopped when he heard that heavenly voice again. "Michael no!" She cried out. He turned to face her before successfully kicking Leon in the chest harshly. She cried again but he just walked back over to her again and knelt down. He placed his hands on her shoulders and sighed gently before resting his head on her shoulder.

"Why...? What did I do?" She whimpered softly watching as his hands moved down coming to rest on her stomach. He tilted his head at her in confusion slightly before his blue eyes locked onto it in amazement. She watched him and slowly bit her lip hoping he wouldn't do anything to harm her.

She could already tell he wouldn't be letting her go anytime soon.