Useless (his view) (2007)

Warning ⚠️: this is a DARK Imagine and it contains fragile themes such as: murder, mental illness, abuse, and kidnapping.
If any of these topics make you feel any form of discomfort, I'd advise not reading this one, enjoy those of you who stay to read!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost unpredictable what went through the silent male's mind. It always was because he never allowed himself to become comfortable enough to show it, he may have been calm but his troubled mind was always alert at all times. As a young boy, he'd act just the same as he did now because it was the only thing he knew how to do. His mind revolved around the thought of feeling blood on his hands and seeing that familiar sight of a person losing that life they so pathetically clung onto. Emotions were now a thing of the past for him but he enjoyed seeing Loomis try so desperately to bring them out when they never would, simply because he had lost all ability to show them. Still, he tried so very much to make the silent male show something. Anything. Just so he could say Michael was human.

But he wasn't human, every trace of humanity left inside him had been ripped away without a single explanation as to why. Michael couldn't say why because he didn't know himself and he just didn't care. He had stopped talking soon enough which really added onto the whole losing emotions thing. He found that being silent kept that last bit of sanity he clung onto before he would eventually allow it all to go away. That's when something far more sinister would take place leaving him in a dark place in his mind where evil could completely take over and it would surely win. That's what the whole purpose of coming back to Haddonfield that night was.

He wanted to make sure he could spread that same fear on this town as it once did to him many years ago. They would soon know who they were messing with and it would be a rude awakening for them indeed. He didn't feel bad for stripping away those pathetic lives because after years of abuse in this very town, he was prepared to abuse them now by taking away the one thing a human valued most which is their life. They'd soon know that he means trouble and that night they did learn, they continue to learn as his killings continue. He searched for his baby sister but he couldn't find her, instead he found another gem that he could torment. He was aware that her name was (Y/N) but he didn't care much to know anything about her. He just wanted her to know that while she was with him, things would never be good.

He kept all these thoughts in his messed up mind as he wandered aimlessly down the street. He couldn't wait to get back to the home so he could inflict pain on her weak body, leaving scars and bruises wherever he pleased. It was like he was in heaven when he heard her screams and cries and even begs for him to stop. That only ever fueled his fire. He needed to find a new way to make her suffer so badly that she'd beg for him to just drain the life from her eyes. How could he do that?

His eyes gazed over to the young female who got out of her car and ventured off into a home close by. This would be too easy for him, not to mention just absolutely thrilling. Death was one of his favorite sights and this would be an easy target. His boot covered feet brought him towards the home absentmindedly as he peered into the window at this female who was quite oblivious to his presence. She grabbed her phone and started to speak into it, probably talking to someone important not knowing this person would be the last one to hear her alive before the killer ended her. He was quick to disappear from sight as she looked over his way for a moment. His feet brought him into the backyard as he listened to her conversation.

"Yeah..I'm fine" She spoke before sighing and cleaning up her living room. "Just thought I saw something, after all that killer is still on the loose and I wanna make sure I'll be safe" She stated rather fearfully before taking an empty glass to the kitchen. Oh she'd be safe alright, only six feet under. That is if her loved ones even buried her or just spread her ashes around this shameful town. Michael didn't give any sympathy to what would happen after this because he was dead set on killing this woman and getting back to his little captive. He took the chance to sneakily open the sliding glass door and slip inside before walking into her bedroom whilst she was distracted temporarily.

"Oh come on, Jane" The person on the phone laughed softly. "Everything is going to be just fine, what are the odds he'll go for you anyway?" They questioned trying to lighten the fearful woman's mood. It seemed to work as she calmed down and bid her goodbyes to the person on the other line. It was then she noticed the backdoor open and the slight breeze flowing into her home. She got scared but once she looked down at her engagement ring, she felt a bit better. Her lover was away at war but would surely be back soon enough. This kept her calm as she slowly shut the sliding glass door and made her way into the bedroom. Wrong move on her part really because Michael was quick to wrap his hand around her waist while his other one tightly wrapped around her neck, sucking the life from her slowly while he searched for a weapon close by.

He felt her struggle and it made things so much better because eventually his hand wrapped around a knife that conveniently laid on her dresser. He threw her body down on the bed as his body came to rest on top of hers to keep her still. His hand moved forward as the knife rammed into her stomach which made a gasp of pain escape her lips along with some blood. It was a pretty sight, he had to tilt his head and watch her slowly lose life before him. His body removed itself from hers as he breathed softly underneath his mask. This truly made his night and when his eyes gazed down at the ring that was on her finger, he knew just the perfect way to torment his (Y/N). The dear girl who would soon know a normal life would never come to her. Not as long as he was alive and well.

He brought the knife down and swiftly sliced her ring finger clean off with the small glinting piece of jewelry still on it. He pocketed her finger before leaving the home and making his way back to his own rundown one where the captive awaited his torture that would definitely unfold.

He was Michael Myers and he was past the point of playing nice.