Some Kind Of Monster (2007)

Baby Michael is back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s feet dragged along the dirt as she attempted to steady herself due to Michael's tight grip on her hand as he pulled her along. The blonde boy had come over and eagerly begged her to see what he did. He didn't tell her much, he just told her that it was something she'd be happy with seeing. She assumed it was some sort of surprise. That was until Michael pulled her into the forest near their school.

"Why are we in the woods?" Her voice came out soft and confused as she was pulled to a stop in a certain area. Michael's hand fell from hers and he moved behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders happily. "Because this is where the special surprise is, you'll love it" He whispered into her ear.

He pushed her forward a bit and then stopped short, letting her eyes scan the area. What she saw was sure to etch itself into her mind for good. The now lifeless and badly beaten body of Wesley laid there on the grass. Leaves surrounded him almost as if he was just part of the ground that people could walk on. She had taken note of the way blood dropped down his face from the impact of whatever he was struck with.

"I did it with a stick." Michael's calm voice broke her from her thoughts and seemed to bring her back into the dark reality she now had to face. He seemed so eerily calm and his tone sounded like one someone would use if they didn't care that their horrid actions would surely have consequences. (Y/N) was still young so this permanently scarred her and definitely made her even more petrified of getting on Michael's bad side one day.

"M-Mikey...this isn't good-" She was cut off as a squeak left her lips from the tight grip he now held on her waist. He seemed offended by her statement but it wasn't like she was lying. He moved to stand in front of her and she could see the intensity hidden beneath his blue eyes.

"What do you mean? He picked on me and you almost every day. The prick got what was coming to him" Michael snapped harshly as he kicked the bully's dead body to emphasize his anger. (Y/N) reached forward and grabbed onto his hand gently.

"Killing him wasn't the way to go...you're gonna get in a lot of trouble now" She frowned softly as she stared down at her feet. Michael knew this fact but it didn't scare him one bit. Wesley had this coming for awhile now.

"I know, but I don't let others tell me what to do" Michael grinned at her. "I do what I want" He added on.