Troubled Boy (2007)

This one involves Reader being a teenage nurse that's always frowned upon because she's extremely sweet to little kid Michael. It's short and it sucks but whatever lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nurse, please stay with Michael while I take his mother out to her car" Dr. Loomis stated as he took a look at the older woman who gave him a nod and stepped into the room with the mask covered blonde who like always, remained silent. The doctor then walked out of the room with Michael's mother following behind.

The nurse sat down across from the boy with a smug smirk on her face as she looked at him. Her eyes gazed down at the small picture of the boy holding a small baby which she assumed was his sister. A small laugh escaped her lips as she stared at him.

"Cute baby" She commented which made the boy snap his head up to meet her gaze from behind his mask. "Couldn't be related to you" She smirked and grabbed the newspaper off the table. Michael felt his rage increase as he grabbed the fork from his tray of uneaten food.

"So, you wanna tell me why you stabbed a nurse with a fork?" The (H/C) haired teen asked as she stood in front of the door, looking into the small window at the blonde boy. She could sense the boy was ticked off and most likely didn't feel like explaining but Dr. Loomis requested it.

"I'm your favorite nurse, right?" She spoke. "You should be able to trust me, Mikey" She told him. It was true that the boy only opened up to her for a reason she still didn't know yet. Loomis told her that it might be because he sees her as someone who understands him. That was all wrong though, she really didn't understand him at all even though she tried to.

"She insulted me, she insulted Boo" Was the only answer she received. (Y/N) figured it had something to do with that since she heard some of the story but not all of it. That nurse had always been rude to the boy so she honestly didn't blame him.

"Things would have been better if I was there to watch you, I'm sorry Mikey" She frowned softly before sighing gently.

"It's not your fault. I'll get out of here soon and...I'll find Boo" He told her before going completely quiet after that. She took this as a sign that he didn't want to talk any more.

She walked away from his room with a strange feeling in her chest. "See ya around Mikey" Was all she said not knowing those would be her last words to the boy.