The Party (2007)

"Come on, don't make me go to this dumb party. All it'll be is a house full of teens too drunk to stand and so much sex it can be considered a porno" (Y/N) whined loudly as she walked along the sidewalk in the darkened night. It was Halloween so of course kids were out and parties full of teens were being hosted.

(Y/N)'s friend, Tiffany, groaned and rolled her eyes at the older girl's statement. "Oh shut up! All you do is sit in your room and read...come on, live a little!" She protested firmly as she kept pulling (Y/N) along.

"Well if you're gonna be a bitch about it, then I definitely won't come with you" (Y/N) scoffed watching as Tiffany let go of her with a disgusted look on her face. She pushed (Y/N) backwards and slapped her across the face.

"Don't even bother anyways. I only hang around you because you're an easy ticket to me passing math. Go read over your algebra book once more" She snapped with a small satisfied smirk on her face. (Y/N) was about to say something back but she looked behind the girl and noticed a tall man standing there. He had on a blue mechanic jumpsuit and he was wearing a white emotionless mask while holding a blood stained knife.

"Tiffany! There's a guy behind you...come on!" (Y/N) shouted while tugging on her arm. Tiffany started to laugh angrily as she pushed the older girl off. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh stop fucking around-" Tiffany's sentence was cut off as a knife slid across her throat, making blood spill everywhere. The man stared at the blood in fascination before he dropped her lifeless body and started to walk after (Y/N).

(Y/N) screamed and cried as she ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She didn't even know exactly where she was but somehow there was a darkened home in front of her. Desperate for help, she ran up to the door and slammed her fists into the wood. "Help! Help please!" She cried.

The door opened and a man stood there groggily. "What do ya want, girl?" He groaned. (Y/N) cried softly as she went closer to him.

"Please...some crazy guy...he killed my friend!" She sobbed and he stared at her before laughing softly. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What's so funny!?!" She snapped.

"Ya did a good job, Mikey" The man spoke darkly as the same man stood behind (Y/N). He walked up and picked the girl up, carrying her inside. She screamed and thrashed in his grip but it was no use.

No one heard her screams that night over the cheering of children getting candy.