Ocean Eyes (his view) (2007)

So if you remember my imagine (number 62) titled ocean eyes, where the reader was talking about her being kidnapped and the effect that he had on her, that's good because this is just like that except it's gonna be in Michael's view of things and it'll be based on the next day after that first imagine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love is just a lie, made to make you blue"

Michael loved it when others feared him. It gave him some sick happiness which was the only sort of gleefulness that he allowed himself to feel nowadays. He was a pretty closed off kid but now as an adult, he was even more closed off. It was like a virus for him to feel things, the only exception being his uncontrollable rage. It reminded him of that same feeling he'd get around Ronnie and Judith when they constantly tormented him and made him feel worse about himself.

Good thing he got rid of those worthless people. He never felt bad about it either, much to Dr. Loomis's surprise. That old man always believed that Michael had some sort of regret or feeling towards the things he did on Halloween night. Well he was dead wrong there. Michael didn't ever feel bad for anyone he killed because in his mind, they deserved it. Every single scream was like music to his ears and it truly warmed his dark heart.

His obsession eventually got the better of him and that made him kidnap an innocent girl from her home one night. Her name was (Y/N) and her innocence was something that was long gone. He took her because somewhere in his lonely and twisted mind, he believed that she could love him. Love was a harsh topic to Michael.

The only people who've ever loved him were his mother and Boo. Those were two people that he didn't have anymore so the only other option was to get someone who hopefully could. He was usually an emotionless person and he closed himself off, pushing people away in fear of getting attached. Every time he did something always went wrong. Always.

The two had gotten into an argument which made him storm away from the barn and attempt to release his anger. He didn't want to take it out on her so he left to keep from hurting her. It was easier to hold himself back when he was by himself. Truly, he was the only company that he needed. His feet brought him towards a small gas station where he spotted a woman standing beside her car. It would be easy to take her out.

He snuck up next to her and just stood there silently like always. The woman turned around and finally noticed him standing there before she let out a soft laugh. "Wow...good job trying to scare me" She giggled which made the silent male tilt his head at her. His hand came up and his fingers brushed against her neck. The woman's eyes went wide and she scoffed lightly.

"Dude...I have a boyfriend..." She warned him but the silent killer wrapped his hand around her neck and slammed her up against the car, shattering the window. She let out a pained gasp before her hand came up and attempted to pry his off. Blood poured from her face as shards of glass cut through her skin. Michael took the chance to reach down and grab a sharp piece. He lifted it towards her neck and saw her shaking her head while crying.

He tilted his head at her again and gently wiped her tears away. Without much thought, he rammed the glass into her neck and dropped her body to the ground. His heavy breathing was the only sound that filled his ears for awhile as he made his way back to the barn. His anger had been released so now it'd be safe to return.

His blue eyes caught sight of his barn being ransacked by two burly looking men. His anger rose as he walked quietly towards them. He reached into his pocket and kept his hand on the large knife that was inside. One of the men turned to him and laughed softly. "I knew this place would only have a hobo in it...but we did find that girl...she with you?" He teased.

The other guy walked back out now holding (Y/N) in his arms. The silent killer looked over at her before slowly moving forward. His hand pulled out of his jacket to reveal the knife. "Ah! You even know how to use that?" The same man laughed out loudly. Michael felt his anger build up again as he stalked towards the male and rammed the knife into his stomach, not caring about the blood pouring out and the pained scream.

(Y/N) flinched slightly but she brought her leg up and kicked the male holding her. He let go of her in shock and that's when she ran over towards Michael and hid behind him. It had been quiet for awhile until these two showed up and decided to ruin everything. She most likely would have been dead if the silent killer took any longer.

"L-Look man...I didn't know she was with you...just don't hurt me and I can leave" The man stuttered fearfully as Michael stared at him from behind his torn mask. The silent killer placed his hand on (Y/N)'s side and gently pushed her more behind him because he saw the man take out a gun from his pocket. The shaken up female gripped onto his hunters jacket fearfully.

Michael's body jolted back as a loud gunshot rang out. The force of the shots making his body tumble down to the harsh ground as he slowly bled out in the grass. He usually got up after being hurt like this but only this time, he didn't come back. The Shape was dead.