The Silent Type (2007)

I felt bad if I didn't give an update even though I'm still feeling pretty bad emotionally and physically. Sorry if this is horrible lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh come on! It's not that bad here!" The loud voice of (Y/N)'s cousin rang out through the crowded hallways of Haddonfield elementary

"Oh come on! It's not that bad here!" The loud voice of (Y/N)'s cousin rang out through the crowded hallways of Haddonfield elementary. This was a whole new experience for the (H/C) haired girl because her family had just moved here after it being recommended by her uncle. So far it was a large school filled to the brim with different types of students, some nicer than others. (Y/N) was quite foreign to the public schooling system since she had been homeschooled her entire life up until it became an issue with her parents.

"It's...crowded and everyone's so loud" The (H/C) haired girl replied in a soft tone as she stared at the passing kids, some even bumping into her and not bothering to say sorry. Her cousin was older than her by two years and often acted as a chaperone in some cases. She saw herself as a protector for the younger female, trying her best to prevent harm. The two wandered down the hall, her cousin stopping to say a greeting to some of her friends. (Y/N) couldn't help but to feel a bit out of place.

She turned to look at her cousin who was busying herself with other kids before wandering off on her own. The school was large but the (H/C) haired girl could probably figure it out. Her eyes darted towards a group of older looking boys harassing another boy that looked to be a year or two younger. (Y/N) frowned as she watched the shorter blonde boy get shoved against lockers and ridiculed. Any form of bullying terrified her and she didn't like seeing it happen.

Biting onto her lip, she decided to intervene. "Hey! Leave him alone!" She shouted bravely but deep down inside there was a lingering fear of the older boys. Especially when all of their eyes were on her. "P-Please?" The confidence immediately broke down and she was left as that same shy little girl she'd always been. Laughs echoed from the older boys but the blonde boy kept quiet, studying her under his intense blue eyed gaze.

"And what are you gonna do, girlie?" A taller teenager with curly brown hair and cruel brown eyes asked harshly. She stepped back a bit once the group began to venture towards her. "Because I'm pretty sure freak boy over here is not the type you should be sticking up for, but ya know what...since you're a pretty little thing I'll let ya off the hook" The boy grinned while looking her up and down, his gaze making her incredibly uncomfortable and downright creeped out. "Take your freak." He laughed, shoving the blonde towards her and walking off with his group.

(Y/N) gasped and rushed forward to steady the boy from falling, their eyes locked together for a moment. His long blonde hair moving to cover his features but she could see his face was held by an expression of soft anger but also eerie calmness. She removed her hands from his sleeve covered arms and took a moment to observe his attire. The boy had on blue jeans ripped at the knees and a black shirt partially covered by a black jacket. Beat up black converse covered his feet and she could immediately get a strange vibe from him. It was almost like a feeling of dread and horror.

"U-Um...are you okay?" (Y/N) questioned with a look of concern written on her features. The boy towered above her by a couple inches and it just made things more intimidating. The boy shoved his hands into his pockets and was about to reply when the girl's cousin came rushing over, stopping to stare at the blonde with wide eyes. They almost looked fearful. Her cousin grabbed her arm and tugged her away, not letting her even look back at the boy.

(Y/N) pulled from her grasp and stared her cousin down with a sharp glare. "Before you get mad at me just listen" Her cousin started, glancing around before placing her hands on the younger girl's shoulders. "You can't be hanging around with...him." The last word was coated in distaste and slight fear. What was so bad about the blonde boy? He seemed harmless. "That's Michael Myers" That next statement made the younger girl's eyes widen. Ever since she stepped foot in Haddonfield, the Myers boy was all this town talked about. Apparently he had mental issues and was extremely dangerous towards others. She hadn't even realized that she saved him from bullies.

~~~

The rest of the day ran pretty smoothly after the morning's incident. (Y/N) kept herself far away from the Myers boy but couldn't help the dying curiosity she held for him. That's why when her cousin was busy at the library, she decided to feed that curiosity.

The (H/C) haired girl slowly walked behind the blonde boy as he walked into the woods. He looked extremely angry by the way he was walking and she had almost lost sight of him a few times. This might have been pretty weird but he didn't seem to notice her while she basically followed him. She seemed to have spoke too soon.

"Why are you following me?" His reserved voice spoke up, startling her a bit. He stopped and turned around to face her, his eyes settling onto her. She had been caught red handed. Her eyes were wide as she nervously shifted towards him.

"I...just wanted to introduce myself...I'm (Y/N)" She smiled softly, her eyes connecting with his. They had formed a bond that couldn't be stopped in that moment. For her it was like something she never experienced and that was friendship. For him, it was an obsession.

"I'm Michael. Michael Myers" He replied back, his obsession for her growing and it would soon turn very deadly.