Crazy Just Like You (part 2) (2007)

(Y/N) laid curled up on her bed attempting to sleep even though it was quite hard to be comfortable on the beds that felt as hard as rocks. She let a soft sigh escape her lips as she thought back to her interaction with Michael a few weeks ago. The two go along well and even Loomis was surprised on their connection with one another. He was convinced that Michael would never open up again because he just closed everyone off and stayed in his mind, but surprisingly (Y/N) was able to bring out his talkative side. Well minus the talking since he never spoke but his actions spoke for him.

She felt a small blush dust her cheeks as she thought about him more. His rough hands touching her own, his blue eyes that were always fixed on her when they were in the same room as each other, and the way his brown hair felt when she touched it. She did know of his mask wearing habit but she never questioned it or asked him to remove it even though she was curious about what was beneath it. She finally let him drift out of her thoughts as her eyes closed lightly, allowing her to start falling asleep.

Before she could fully rest her eyes she heard loud banging sounds coming from a few cells down. Her eyes snapped open and she immediately sprung out of her bed. The sounds were coming from Michael's cell. Something must be happening down there. She knew not many staff members were around since it was really late at night. She'd have to do this herself.

She reached into her hair and pulled out the small bobby pin that was in it. She twisted it around and began to pick the lock on her cell's door. Once she was successful, she slowly opened her cell and ventured out into the dimly lit hallway. A small gasp escaped her lips as her eyes landed on the trail of blood down the hall and the two staff members bodies that were laying there. Her footsteps echoed on the tile as she walked up to the bodies seeing them cut up badly. She immediately knew exactly who did this to them.

She turned and gasped as her chest collided with a very built one. Her eyes gazed up into those familiar sharp blue ones. "Michael..." She whispered softly before she pulled him into a tight hug not caring if he'd hurt her. To her surprise he didn't do anything to hurt her, instead he just weakly returned the hug and rested his head on top of hers. "Michael we can't stay here...we've got to leave..you've killed people and they're gonna find us" (Y/N) warned him before she pulled away from the hug, taking his hand in hers.

The two slowly walked down the halls unaware of the cameras catching this. (Y/N) held his hand tightly and pulled him along until they reached the front entrance. "It's locked..how are we gonna-" She didn't have time to finish her sentence as Michael smashed his body through the glass door, successfully breaking the whole thing and leaving room for them to escape. Her (E/C) eyes widened as she just stared at him. "How did you...?" She asked. She shook her head and stepped through the broken door, careful of the glass surrounding it. "Never mind. Let's just go" She told him.

She walked alongside him as he seemed to know where he was going. She took this time to gaze at him and study his features. The orange mask was on his face, it seemed to be his favorite one. His brown locks were messy and some blood stained them. His eyes she couldn't see because they were focused ahead of him. He still had on those ugly clothes and she did as well. The chains were off of him and she figured he must have broke out of them. His large frame was hunched over slightly as he walked, probably lost in his thoughts like he normally was.

"Michael..where are we going?" She asked after some time of silence. He stopped short and his eyes gazed at hers before he took her hand in his. She knew what he wanted so she strode forward and gave him a tight hug, watching his blue eyes close as he hugged her back. Hugs seemed to be comforting for him but she noticed he only wanted them from her. He didn't allow anyone else to touch him. "I know you like hugs Mikey..." She smiled as her head rested on his shoulder. "I do too...especially when you give them to me. I don't think you're bad like everyone says...If you're the devil than I don't mind going to hell" She spoke to him.

He pulled away to look at her, his chest moving up and down as he breathed. Her fingers moved up to his face before they settled on the sides of his mask. He watched her, waiting for her next move. "I'm crazy just like you. We can be crazy together" She told him before she gently pulled the mask off and took in his features. The jawline he had was perfect and his skin was soft looking. He had a bit of facial hair but she didn't mind it at all. Her eyes settled on his lips for far too long. She leaned forward and gently grazed her lips over his, waiting for his reaction.

He just looked at her before tilting his head. He didn't seem to understand her affection just yet. "Sorry...I just couldn't help it" She whispered to him before watching as he pulled her into another gentle hug. She giggled at his curiosity as he touched his lips. "Let's find somewhere to hide out and then I'll teach you more" She winked gently.