Past Memories (2007)

What's good y'all? So tomorrow is my 18th birthday and I'm super shook 😯❤️ this is only part one so no Mikey right now, sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You just had to invite her Laurie!" Lynda complained as she faced her blonde friend who was now glaring at her. "I mean come on, she's super weird and I don't wanna be known as the chick who hangs out with a victim of some serial killer!" A small huff of annoyance left the girl's lips as she crossed her arms over her chest. Annie remained quiet as she stood next to Laurie but she also thought the older girl was being ridiculous.

"You're acting like such a jerk Lynda! She's a nice girl and I really wanna help her move past all this stuff, so yes I did invite her and if you don't like it than you can leave" Laurie snapped angrily before glancing at her brown haired friend. "Annie you can either join her side or come home with me" She told her before storming off and holding her books close to her chest.

Annie just looked at Lynda before she ran to catch up with the short blonde. She slowed down as her feet were now in sync with the shorter girl's. She too agreed that Lynda's behavior was absolutely ridiculous.

"Don't worry Laurie, I agree with you. I think having (Y/N) with us tonight will benefit her" Annie spoke with a smile reaching her lips. It was no secret to Haddonfield what happened to the (H/C) haired girl just last year. She had come into contact with the extremely dangerous man who escaped Smith's Grove and it almost resulted in her death. Usually people judged her and tossed her aside but Laurie and Annie believed all she needed was some comfort and to be surrounded with people who could make her forget.

"I know it will" Laurie smiled before the two walked inside her home. The Strodes always made sure their home was the most decorated on the block so Annie wasn't surprised to see Halloween themed stuff everywhere.

Laurie greeted her parents before her blue eyes landed on the quiet (H/C) haired girl sitting on the couch. She grinned and ran over, giving the shy girl a hug. "Oh hey (Y/N)!" Her cheerful and calming voice greeted. "I didn't know you'd be here so early" She commented after letting the girl go.

"Y-Yeah I'm sorry I just wanted to make sure I wasn't too late, your parents let me in. They are really nice" (Y/N) spoke softly as the blonde plopped down beside her and the brown haired girl walked into the room.

"What up (Y/N)?" Annie greeted her as she sat down on the chair opposite of them. "Good to have you here with us" She smiled setting her bag down. The three girls were shocked to see Lynda walk into the house. Her eyes looked around at everything before they landed on (Y/N).

"Ah it's the girl who cried Myers" Lynda taunted as she sat down on the floor. "Wanna tell us about it? Was he cute?" She kept teasing.

(Y/N) only froze in her spot before she got up and quickly ran from the house. Laurie glared harshly at her rude friend.