Pretty Little Man Killer (4) (2007)

Not sure how many parts I want to make of this yet but we're already at four. How many would you like to see?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s eyes snapped open as she took in the familiar but comforting breeze running through her hair, freedom

(Y/N)'s eyes snapped open as she took in the familiar but comforting breeze running through her hair, freedom. Her body was pressed against a smooth material that was slightly coated in a warm substance that smelled absolutely horrid. She recognized that smell from anywhere though, it was most certainly blood. Looking up, she noticed that same ugly white mask that held beautiful blue eyes underneath it. Those eyes belonged to none other than Michael. His arms were clasped around the female's body as he slowly wandered down the street, his eyes darting in all directions as if he was looking for something.

"Such a gentleman!" (Y/N) purred with a grin forming on her lips but of course the male didn't find that amusing as he dropped her rather harshly to the ground upon realizing that she was awake. They appeared to be in a town that was all too familiar to her. Haddonfield. That bittersweet town that held all of her terrible memories, all just floating around in her mind now. Michael seemed to recognize it as well because he stalked forward, ignoring any strange looks from passing people as he had a goal set in mind.

(Y/N) stumbled along behind him as she recalled the horrible events that took place here. She was born which unfortunately caused the death of her mother who didn't even get to experience parenthood, for that (Y/N) felt guilty. That left her father to grieve while also taking care of the young infant. No matter what though, he could never look at her properly without becoming increasingly furious. She was the cause of his love's death. This small and innocent like child that had brewed so much sadness and pain.

So he drank his days away while making her feel the pain and sadness that he had to endure once before. The old fuck sat on that same recliner, drinking that same beer and still ignoring his emotionally unstable daughter. The girl was barely 9 when he actually managed to leave a scar on her which she still had. It was on her neck, serving as a reminder that he tried to kill her but ultimately failed. That was something she wouldn't make the same mistake of doing, failure was not in her best interest.

At the age of 22, the (H/C) haired woman murdered her boyfriend and had decided that all men were the same. She didn't feel remorse, only anger because her father was not on her kill list. She didn't get to end his life and watch it drain from him. Instead she was trapped away for months in that horrible asylum before being able to escape the night before Halloween thanks to Michael.

Over the course of being trapped, she had attached herself to Michael. He may not have said anything to her but at least he was able to make her feel better than any other man she ever met. To everyone else he was this devil, a horrid reminder of the murder that took place years ago in this town. To (Y/N), he was everything she had and wanted. Michael didn't show much affection anymore but she knew he still cared for her somewhere in his corrupted heart.

The woman stopped short once she slammed into the silent male's back, seeing him staring at someone from across the street. It appeared to be a blonde female who was laughing and helping another woman fix the arm of a cheap skeleton decoration. Her hands rested on Michael's back as she peered from behind him and scoffed at the sight. Such happiness made her fill with distaste. Oh how lovely it was to see some dumb girl get the affection that (Y/N) only wished for. Why was Michael even interested in her to begin with?

"Yo Mikey, what's with little miss blondie over there? She a past lover?" (Y/N) snickered but immediately put on a straight face as the male gazed down at her with sharpness in his eyes, basically giving her a death stare. His attention immediately focused back on the blonde as he stepped forward to hide behind a tree, yanking (Y/N) behind him before anyone could notice. When it comes to this town, they were completely oblivious to the two mental patients who had escaped and could do damage at any given moment.

His breathing picked up angrily as he turned and gripped (Y/N)'s shoulders. "Ow! Quit it!" She cried out desperately which made the male slam his hand down over her mouth and give her a warning glare. "God Mikey, are you on your fucking period? Stop man handling me ya weirdo!" She whisper yelled playfully as the male removed his hand and rolled his eyes. She could tell he was getting annoyed by her but he'd never hurt her too much, they had a bond too good for that.

Michael reached into his pocket and pulled out an old photograph. He shoved it in her hands and pointed to the two people that were captured in it. Gazing down, she saw a little blonde boy smiling awkwardly and holding an infant wrapped in a pink blanket. She was confused at first but upon glancing at the blonde again, it finally made sense. The teenager did look quite similar to Michael now that she really thought about it.

"Is that...your sister?" (Y/N) asked slowly watching as the male nodded rapidly, taking the photo back and glancing at his grown sister with a look of longing in his eyes. She knew that he wanted to see her again and that made her feel bad because there was nothing she could do. "I hope you get to see her again but listen, stay out of trouble okay?" She spoke again capturing the male's attention as he stared at her and slowly walked closer.

(Y/N) pulled out a small paper with an address written messily on it. Thank you store clerk guy, really was doing a good thing right now. "I have business to attend to, I'll meet you later" She announced with a smirk before her (E/C) eyes softened at the feeling of Michael's warm and dirty hand resting against her cheek. It was a way of him telling her to also keep out of trouble which she couldn't really promise. His masked face came forward as he lifted the rubber over his face only to place his lips against her forehead before yanking it down again afterwards.

"Awe! I love you too Mikey boy!" She giggled, receiving a glare from the male. Turning around and venturing down the street cautiously, the (H/C) haired woman made her way to the one place that brought her whole life down the minute she was born.

Her childhood home.