No More Mikey (2007)

My 18th birthday is in a couple weeks, I'm not ready honestly. My birthday always sucks ass 🙄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small (H/C) girl gripped her soft teddy bear in her arms as her feet pattered on the tile flooring. The room she entered was like a large eating area and it was where her best friend Michael resided at the moment. She had practically begged her father's friend, Dr. Loomis, to let her visit him. He only agreed because he hoped it would get through to the deranged boy. He had warned her that he wasn't the same boy she once knew but she didn't really listen to those warnings.

There was a nurse sitting in the room reading a newspaper while Michael sat across from her messing about with the food in front of him. She slowly sat herself down next to him and frowned as she noticed he didn't even react to her presence at all. It was like she didn't even exist anymore and that pained her slightly. The nurse's eyes gazed over at (Y/N) before they went back to the newspaper.

"Hi M-Mikey" She greeted softly watching as his blue eyes finally moved over to her. His face remained blank though from what she could see behind his orange mask. His blonde locks of hair stuck up all around his face too as those blue eyes seemed to read her so well, like they always had.

"I know that they don't let people come see you but I begged Dr. Loomis since he's my dad's friend and all. I remember all the good times we shared together and I know you must be feeling bad about killing them" (Y/N) told him with a small smile on her face. That smile had vanished however as his hand slammed down harshly on the table.

"I did not regret anything. I enjoyed every moment." His voice growled out as he glared at her with such hatred. Her heart immediately broke into a million pieces right then and there. He never spoke to her that way before so this was really a shock to her. Tears gathered in her eyes as she looked down, clutching her teddy bear more.

"I'm sorry...I just can't help it. I'm so angry now" Michael told her with a soft sigh before he placed his hand over hers and rubbed it soothingly. The nurse across from him laughed obnoxiously as she gazed at the two of them with a smirk on her face.

"Oh please, you're sick and that ain't ever gonna change honey. You can kiss this one goodbye girlie because he doesn't love you" She laughed once more before going back to her reading. (Y/N) looked down and Michael slowly grabbed the fork from his tray and stood up from his seat. (Y/N) saw this and gasped softly.

"Mikey no!!!" She screamed but all she saw was him stab the fork into the nurse's neck repeatedly while she yelled in pain. (Y/N) got up and ran over to him trying to get him off but he only shoved her down to the ground.

"Leave (Y/N). I never want to see you again here. Fucking go!" Michael yelled at her. She ran out immediately and that was the last time she ever saw him.