Blissful Company (2007)

Little kids once again, this time Reader is gonna comfort Michael just hours before he takes out his fam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) had heard from her best friend's mother that he wasn't feeling or acting like himself. She immediately stopped what she was doing and made her way to his home to make sure everything would be okay. The way he talked most of the time frightened her because she was scared that he'd end up hurting himself. She knew he wasn't that well liked at the school they went to but she told him that she'd always like him no matter what.

Her small feet brought her forward as she approached his dimly lit home that only had two pumpkins sitting on the porch. She knew the Myers family never put too much thought into Halloween even though it was her best friend's favorite day. He says it's because he got to be someone other than himself and he liked that.

Her (E/C) eyes fixed themselves on the sulking blonde boy who was clutching a clown mask on one hand and a basket in the other. His blonde locks blew gently in the wind and his face was blank at that moment but his pretty blue eyes held so many secrets all at once. She slowly made her way over and sat down beside him but he didn't move to acknowledge her.

"Hey" She greeted softly as her hand came to rest upon his own. This seemed to be enough to snap him back into reality as his blue eyes moved to scan their hands before going back up to her. He took in her soft smile and felt himself calm down slightly but he was still quite alert because he knew what would happen later on tonight.

"I'm scared" He whispered. "Of myself...I'm gonna do something bad tonight and I don't want it to make you think any less of me" He told her. She frowned and grasped his hand in hers tightly. This all was so confusing, what did he mean?

"What do you mean, Michael?" Her soft voice replied as the blonde boy finally broke down and started to cry, tears cascading down his pale cheeks. He gripped her hand tighter as his head rested on her shoulder, his tears soaking her shirt but she didn't mind.

She wrapped her arms around his body and just held him as he cried. "I-I mean...there will be something very bad that will happen later..I can't tell you but trust me, you'll know. Everyone will" He cried before holding her shirt in his hands, gripping the material with such force.

"The worst part is that I'm not even going to feel bad when I do it" He told her before closing his eyes at the feeling of her hands running through his messy blonde locks. He wished this could last but he knew it wouldn't. He wasn't the type of boy she'd want anyways, he was sick. Twisted. And he loved every minute of it. She didn't know what it was now but soon she will. Everyone will.

Right now the only thing that mattered was being in her embrace.