You Can't Hide From Evil (2007)

Howdy! I hope y'all are doing good and having a decent summer even though where I am, it's not as balls and I'm ready to die 😜❤️. This is the first imagine to start off the dark series which will just be super super dark and triggering imagines from now till the 200th chapter so be prepared. I gave warnings ahead of time so those of you who remained here...welcome back! Enjoy this twisted stuff involving one of my favorite slashers 🙏.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you really think faking your death would throw him off the scent? This is no man, (Y/N)" -Dr

"Did you really think faking your death would throw him off the scent? This is no man, (Y/N)" -Dr. Loomis

Samuel Loomis stood close to the weeping family members who currently mourned the loss of their daughter. The cemetery was filled with sorrow and memories never to be forgotten but it seemed that this was no place for a name that goes under a false fate. He mentally prepared himself for the upcoming storm he'd have to face once telling his patient of this news, even if it was false.

This funeral was supposed to mourn the recent death of young (Y/N) (L/N), who was in her twenties. Upon looking into it, Samuel figured out that the cause of death was unknown. Later on in time he had found evidence pointing to the fact that this young woman had faked her death entirely. He wondered why she felt the need to do such a thing, life was no trash bag to the tossed away so carelessly. He then realized the bigger picture.

This woman was the same one that his patient back at Smith's Grove had been so obsessed over. That in itself was a very dangerous thing so that part of him understood, but he knew nothing good would come if his patient were to ever find out that she had faked her death. A bigger problem would arise once he figured out that he was the cause of this event. Samuel's eyes gazed at the couple mourning their daughter's death as he let out a sad sigh.

The therapist gazed over and looked eyes with a hooded figure who was retreating away carefully after watching the scene. He suddenly took off into a sprint, falling in tow after the figure who was becoming less and less far away with each step. He didn't care of others around him stared and probably deemed him insane, Loomis has faced far worse challenges. With that in mind, his hand grabbed the back of the hood as he pulled the person back.

"Hey, please stop" He breathed softly with his gaze locked on the figure who now turned around and held his gaze. (E/C) eyes were peering back at his with a mixture of fear and sadness swimming in them, he could sense it. The figure looked around and saw that they had both ran far from the cemetery so they reached up and removed the hood. A young woman was revealed, with (H/C) locks of hair and a face so similar. This was the woman who had faked her own death and his patient's obsession.

"You're...her" Samuel spoke softly with his eyes wide and locked on the figure before him. He couldn't believe that he had just found the woman that was former friends with the most notorious being to ever call this town home. He had so many questions but didn't want to overwhelm the poor woman so he kept them to himself. She seemed confused by his words as she stared back at him.

"E-Excuse me?" Her voice was soft but filled with fear now more than anything. She must have thought he was a cop or something that was trying to take her in. The woman had been missing for months until announced dead after not being found. It was quite ridiculous how police just give up that easily.

"I'm Dr. Loomis...I work with Michael Myers. Does that name ring a bell to you?" The man replied, keeping his eyes trained on hers. It seemed to have struck some sort of nerve within her as she stepped back a bit, looking terrified. "Hey...hey" He gently grabbed her arm to steady her. "Don't worry, Michael is locked away with no chance of escaping...but I just wanted to tell you that hiding from him isn't possible" The doctor told her.

The woman's eyes widened as she glanced around her again. She knew that it was near to impossible to hide from her childhood friend forever but she could at least try. The friendship they once had was disguised as a good pairing but the blonde boy was troubled beyond compare and it was often that (Y/N) had witnessed that. She could vividly remember his features, that cold stare he always gave anyone who came near her. Sometimes he would even give her that same stare. The boy was very unpredictable and that's what made him terrifying.

The young (H/C) haired girl skipped along the streets of Haddonfield as it neared one of her favorite holidays. She was on her way to school for the day, only thinking about normal child stuff but among it all she thought about her best friend. The blonde was mysterious and perhaps that's why she felt so drawn to him. He came from a broken family but she was amazed on how well he still held himself together. It was like nothing bothered him he was just angry among it all.

Without realizing, her body slammed against another sending her to the ground harshly. "Ow- Mikey!" She squealed, jumping up and launching herself at the blonde boy who stumbled back but caught her. Her best friend remained with no emotion towards their interaction, just his usual scowl. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and for the first time since she's met him, he broke down. The blonde clung onto her and she felt wetness on her shirt, gasping once she realized that he was crying.

"M-Mikey, what's the matter!?" She frowned, reaching up to play with his soft locks of hair. The boy was so used to holding in these kinds of emotions that they eventually forced their way out. He was sad and very angry at everything. His mother, Judith, Ronnie, the fact that he's actually showing emotion. His hands gripped onto her shirt as he desperately tried to bring himself closer. He didn't want to lose the only one who's tried to let him in.

"I'm scared of what I will do." He spoke in a shaky tone but still managed to act like it didn't bother him truly. Those words made (Y/N) freeze.

The woman shook those memories away as she averted her gaze to the grass. Dr. Loomis placed his hands on her shoulders. "This is no man you are dealing with. He has lost the little bit of human he had left just..." He sadly looked into her eyes. "Be careful." He smiled forcibly and then started to walk away. She didn't bother to question it though she was a bit frightened.

(Y/N) continued on down the street with her hood up to block her features from passing people. All was silent for some time as she listened to the rain that hit harshly on her back. The overwhelming feeling of being followed took over and she stopped walking for a moment, gazing behind her. A tall male was following her and she instantly got red flags from him. She slightly sped up her steps, gasping a bit when the man suddenly grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back.

"What the hell!?" She struggled against him but his grip was tight and unforgiving. Blue eyes sharply peered down into hers with such intensity, she was extremely frightened. Those eyes could be recognized from a mile away. "M-Michael..?" She gasped, struggling more but her childhood friend was quick to slam her against a nearby wall, successfully knocking her out. The shape effortlessly picked her up and carried her off down the soaking wet streets. Both of their bodies becoming covered in rain.

They approached a house that was all too familiar to them both. Michael's childhood home.