Heaven (2007)

Tyler Mane posted this picture and I almost cried ❤️🎃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The (H/C) haired girl ran through the rain as it pounded hard on the ground. She didn't even know where she was going but anywhere was better than being his prisoner. She couldn't take it anymore and it was even worse that she had fallen for him. She was completely smitten over the one and only Michael Myers.

Her dress was now soaked and so was her hair. Her feet splashed against the rain as she kept running, desperate to escape Michael's clutches. She was in love with him but she had learned the hard way that evil doesn't love. She hated that she loved everything about him. His perfect body, his long brown and messy hair, those cold blue eyes and of course the hideous white mask he wore to conceal his features.

Her fists pounded on the door of a small shop that seemed to be open at this late hour. She glanced behind her and saw Michael's furious footsteps. She screamed and banged her fists harder against the glass. The door opened and a man stood there, he was an older man with dark bags under his eyes. "What's with all the banging, kid?" He asked with a sleepy tone in his voice. She would have felt bad but her problem was so much worse.

"You have to help me...please...he's here. Michael is here" She told him weakly watching as his eyes widened. He grabbed her arm and led her inside, closing the door behind them. He gently sat her down on the small chair and wrapped a towel around her.

"Alright...just calm down darling. I think you're just a bit paranoid is all" The man told her with a reassuring smile. She groaned and put her head in her hands. "No I'm fucking not. He's held me captive for weeks and I-I'm so in love with him but he's no human. He's pure evil" She snapped at him from aggravation.

"Look...I'm sorry I just...my name's (Y/N) and I'm just really tired and scared right now" She said while calming down a bit. He gave her a gentle nod before handing her a mug filled with warm tea. He sympathized with her truly, some people were crazy enough to believe that rumor and make up stories like hers.

"It's quite alright" He told her with a small smile, taking the cup when she was done with it. All of a sudden a large hand smashed through the door effortlessly and in stepped Michael Myers. His face held complete rage as his eyes landed on the man that was with his prisoner. Just because she ran doesn't mean he wouldn't catch her eventually. No matter how fast she ran, he'd always be one step ahead. Waiting to catch her again.

(Y/N) screamed and got up just watching him for a moment. "Michael stop! Please leave me alone!" She begged which made him tilt his head at her. He stepped forward with long confident strides before he wrapped his hand around the man's throat and lifted him off the ground, throwing him through the store's window.

(Y/N) cried and turned, running off to the back exit. She fumbled with the handle before it finally opened allowing her to escape. She ran down the street, getting soaked once more before stopping at a parking lot. She hid between two cars and covered her mouth as his brown boots came into view. He took long strides around, searching for her.

She saw his feet disappear and soon enough she felt a large hand grip her hair and pull her up against a rough body. She screamed and fought against him but it was no use. He swung his fist at her head and knocked her out simply, carrying her back to his barn.

She should have known better than to run from him.