Laurie's True Origins (2007)

If you aren't familiar with who Laurie Strode is (RZ version), picture of her up above :3 idk what this is, just something I made randomly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a fairly peaceful Halloween night so far in the small town of Haddonfield despite the killings that happened right underneath most residents noses. This killer was indeed sneaky but he didn't manage to grasp the target he had set in mind.

(Y/N) had been passing out candy to the children that came up to her door for awhile before she decided that it was time to call it a night. She was aware of the school day that was ahead of her so sleep was not something she wanted to mess around with at this time.

Just as her (E/C) eyes prepared themselves to shut for the night, a loud banging on her door was heard which immediately caused all drowsiness to escape from within her. This was odd because she wasn't sure who could have been so urgently needing to get into her home at this time.

She slowly rose up from her bed and ventured out slightly sleepily to the front door where her shaking fingers reached for the doorknob. Who knows what she'd find behind this door. She turned the knob and slowly pulled the wooden door open and the sight was surprising.

In the doorway stood her good friend Laurie Strode. The only difference was instead of her usual happy smile she always wore, it was now replaced with a look of absolute fear and sadness as tears streamed down the loving blonde's face. Her blonde hair was now messy and in her fear because it looked like she had been running.

The teenager sobbed out loud as she suddenly fell forward into the (H/C) haired girl's arms searching for some comfort, anything to let her know this was all a dream. Some sick twisted nightmare. This simply could not be reality. It didn't make sense but at the same time, it really did.

"L-Laurie?" (Y/N) questioned as she now held the crying blonde in her arms, alarmed at this sudden behavior. She could feel the girl shaking within her arms and it made everything much worse. She slowly closed the door while keeping the blonde close still.

"P-Please...don't hate me after I tell you this..." Laurie's soft voice spoke up even though it shook from the tears rapidly falling from her pretty blue eyes. (Y/N) was quite confused because there was nothing that could ever make the blonde an enemy to anyone. She was the sweetest thing.

(Y/N) helped the crying girl settle on the couch before she slowly sat beside her and waited for an explanation. Laurie wiped the falling tears before she pulled something out of her bag, it was a book. 'The Devil Walks Among Us'. 

"This" Laurie started. "Is what ruined everything for me...I was walking through town and they had this book in the window so I decided to buy it and...and" The girl stopped to let out more sobs as her head rested on the (H/C) haired girl's shoulder. (Y/N) rubbed the girl's back soothingly.

"There was a page about...Michael's family" She started up again now opening the book and flipping frantically through the pages. "Everything seemed normal until I saw this.." She held the book up for (Y/N) to see. It had a picture of the blonde girl before her attack that happened two years ago but there were other photos linking her to some girl called Angel Myers.

That's when everything clicked.

Laurie was Angel Myers all along.

(Y/N) gasped and put the book down before rubbing the blonde's back some more to calm her. "It's gonna be okay...I'll be here to help you" She slowly said but the blonde stood up and cried more heavily now as she shook her head.

"You don't get it...he's coming for me, that's what it was all along and now I can't even stay home alone without being afraid of him getting me" Laurie sobbed as she hugged herself. It was obvious what needed to be done, the girl could not go home like this so this had to be done.

"Stay here tonight" (Y/N) said to her as she got up and slowly led the blonde down the hallway. "I have an extra room you can sleep in because you surely need it" She spoke gently as the blonde was now walking into a room. After everything was situated, (Y/N) sat back on the couch and picked up the book that was left on the coffee table.

She continued to read through the pages, this discovery shocking her each time she read further. Never in a million years would she have thought this would be Laurie's reality and it was a lot to balance on someone's shoulders. She really was Michael's baby sister.

She was snapped out of this as another loud noise came from her kitchen. Perhaps it was just Laurie getting something but that was proven wrong when the noise turned into heavy boots stomping closer and closer. She froze as she heard the heavy breathing behind her as a rough hand gripped her hair and sent her flying off the couch with one tug.

(Y/N) laid on the wooden floor as a groan of pain left her lips. She had been thrown so hard on the floor that it made blood pool in her mouth and slowly slip from her parted lips. She couldn't even register what happened next as a heavy boot slammed against her back and a grunt left whoever was above her. She cried out once more as the pain was most definitely noticeable.

She sighed in relief as she felt the boot being lifted off of her as whoever was there crouched down beside her and roughly grasped her locks of (H/C) hair once more. She was face to face with a white masked male who didn't at all seem friendly, not in the slightest way. She immediately feared for her life as he pulled out a knife and shoved a picture into her face, it was of a blonde boy holding a small baby girl.

"I-I don't know those people..." She cried out fearfully but he kept pointing to the baby. "Please don't hurt me..." She cried once more but the male was having none of it. He growled and shoved the picture back in his pocket before ramming the knife into her back twice before venturing off angrily.

All she felt was pain. Blood was seeping out but the next minute she was laying with her head in Laurie's lap who was sobbing and holding onto her tightly. "Oh god please don't die...(Y/N)..." She begged but the other girl was already viewing that bright light. Maybe if she was brave enough she could have saved Laurie from her soon to be demise.