Jealous

I left her yesterday feeling ashamed.. embarrassed. I have a girlfriend for fucks sake! But none of this seemed to cross my mind while I let her do what she wanted to me. All of that aside.. I wanted more. I felt like I was craving her. I pleasured myself 5 times last night trying to satisfy myself but none of it worked.

I walked into my first class, doing everything to avoid seeing her on my way there. I sat down and opened my laptop to start my work. Sadie, my girlfriend, sat down beside me and noticed how quiet I was.

"Hey, you ok?" She asked? Her pretty braids and brown eyes turned toward me.
I nodded. "Just tired." I lied. It felt like torture lying to her. I can't do this again, I can't cheat on her again.

I began to focus on my work when I heard the door handle wiggle with the sound of keys shaking to open the door. When the door opened.. Ms. Elle was standing there. Fuck me.

It wasn't unusual for her to pop in, after all my first block teacher and her were close friends and she'd often come and hangout with us while we did our work. She made eye contact with me which I quickly broke in a panic. I looked over at my girlfriend and grabbed her hand, just to show Ms. Elle that I was over her and that what happened yesterday was a one time thing.

She saw me grab my girlfriends hand but tried to act like she didn't. She walked over to my teachers desk and started to chat with him. I decided to push it and I gave my girlfriend a small kiss on her cheek and then laid my head on her shoulder. She was taken aback but happy. "This is new, you're hardly ever this affectionate with me." She said as she hugged me. I was too caught up looking at Ms. Elle to make sure she was watching. She smirked and began to walk over to me.

"What're you guys working on?" She said, leaning down to look on our computer screens. My girlfriend answered her, and while she was talking I felt a hand rest on my thigh.. and it wasn't my girlfriends hand. My breath instantly hitched and my craving for her got so much worse.
.
.
.
First period was finally over. My girlfriend had already left to go to her next class and I was packing up my stuff. Ms. Elle walked over to me and placed her hand on my back. "Meet me in my room, I have to talk to you about something." She said as she left.

Fine, but what happened is NOT happening again.

I walked to her classroom and the door was cracked. She was sitting down on top of her desk and smiled when she saw me open the door. I closed the door behind me and looked at her.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I said rather coldly.
She smirked. "Yes I did." She stood up.
"Before you think of doing anything, what happened yesterday was a one time thing and will NOT be happening again. Ever." I said, putting my backpack down.
"Okay noted." She smirked as she crept closer to me. "Did you not enjoy it? Because the noises coming out of you sure said something different."

The fucking audacity.
"That doesn't matter. I have a girlfriend and what happened yesterday was a mistake." My heart was pounding the closer she got. The look on her face was so hot and I just wanted her so bad in that moment.
"Right. Your girlfriend." She had finally reached me.
"Does your girlfriend make you feel like I do?" She touched my hair, and then brushed her thumb across my lower lip. I couldn't answer. I was afraid something other than words would come out of my mouth.
"Answer the question Atlas." Her hands were now on my thighs. She pulled me closer to her body and then pushed my up onto a table. "You were trying to make me jealous weren't you?" She asked, her lips painfully close to mine.
I managed to mumble a quiet "yes" and she smiled and pulled away from me. No.. come back. I want you. So bad.

"Well, that's all. I got my answer, you can go now." She looked at me, her stupid smirk still on her face. She sat down in her chair behind her desk. Her lips, I wanted them all over me so badly. I was going to get what I wanted today some way or another.

I stood up and walked towards her. I got down on my knees and positioned myself in between her legs. I knew what I wanted to do, but for some reason I paused. I looked up at her and I could tell she wanted me too. "What're you doing?" She said, which prompted me to undo the buttons on her jeans. I can tell it caught her off guard. I pulled her jeans down with a swift motion.

"I.." she was beginning to talk but I kissed her. Our lips met and a small moan came out of her. It made my heart happy. I wanted her so fucking bad. I was about to kiss her again when a knock at the door interrupted us. We both jumped up and she quickly pulled up her pants and got herself together.

I opened the door and it was my first block teacher standing there.

"Oh hey Atlas! I didn't expect to see you in here, did I interrupt anything?" He beamed happily.

Yes you bitch.

"No ofcourse not!" I forced a smile and grabbed my stuff and left, Ms. Elle was so good at putting up a front you couldn't even tell that she was probably shitting her pants right now.

My underwear is fucking soaked. I'm so wet for her and now I'm craving her so much more because of that kiss. I was so excited and eager to taste her.

Fuck.

I need to relieve myself somehow. My girlfriend isn't an option because she said she's not ready yet and obviously masturbating isn't helping me at all.

Nothing would work except for her.

I decided to go back to her classroom and as I was on my way there, my first block teacher was leaving. He didn't see me as he was walking away but I quickly caught her classroom door before it closed. I walked in and closed the door.

She was already back sitting down at her desk when we caught each other's eyes. I walked over to her and continued what I was doing, except this time I sat down on her lap and straddled her. Her hands traveled my body which made me so needy. We kissed roughly, trying to close the invisible space between us. I ended up getting off of her and quickly pulling her pants down.

I couldn't wait to taste her.

She was so wet and so was I. I placed my tongue on her clit snd began to suck on it. I was eating her out and was actually proud of myself for how well I was doing it. She couldn't control the little whimpers coming out of her. I couldn't control myself either, I took one of my hands and started playing with myself. Slowly fingering myself as I continued to pleasure her.

"You're being such a good girl for me Atlas." She said as she placed her hand on top of my head, gripping my hair. She was getting close, I could tell.

I wanted to make her beg for me and I wanted to make her feel as good as she did to me. I used my free hand and slipped two fingers inside of her and started fingering her as I sucked her clit. She couldn't control her moaning, I was afraid she was getting too loud so I pulled out my fingers that were inside of me and placed them in her mouth to shut her up.

Shortly after I did that, she came. Her muffled moans filled the room. Her thighs tightened around my face and her clit throbbed inside of my mouth. Her insides were also contracting as I pulled my fingers out of her after riding her down from her orgasm.

I smiled as I looked up to see with her mouth slightly hung open and her eyes glazed over with lust.

I finally felt satisfied.