Baby bath

A/N

Heyy loves, sorry for not updating for a month I've honestly had really bad writers block and this chapter was written and trashed three different times before getting to this point 🗿

Please please leave comments. It really keeps me motivated and if I don't know what you guys are thinking or feeling about what's happening in the plot it makes it harder for me consider you guys' feelings when writing the chapters.

Anyways, I hope you like that chapter and I'm sorry(?) in advance :)

"You gonna keep watching them like a hawk or are you gonna help me make these drinks Sam?" Mylo said, the annoyance in his tone sticking out.

I sighed, finally ripping my gaze away from Atlas and Tina who were sitting in the far corner of the room. I took another shot to get my nerves to calm down but it seemed to do the exact opposite.

"Watch it Sam." Mylo said, watching as I put the empty shot glass down. I grumbled and returned my gaze to the two women.

It was at this moment I realized that inviting a sober alcoholic and a pregnant semi alcoholic to a bar wasn't the smartest idea.

I glanced at the clock waiting for the it to strike ten so I could be off the clock.

"Whyre they here again?" Mylo leaned closer to whisper, as he finished lining the brim of a glass with sugar.

"To meet me. Her mom wants to meet me, but Atlas didn't want me to but I didn't feel comfortable leaving her unattended with her." I said, pouring beer from the tap and shoving it in front of a greasy white man staring me down.

"10 dollars." I said, I'll add it to your tab.

He uttered something before chugging his beer down.

"Why didn't you want Atlas to be alone with her?" Mylo questioned, grabbing a rag to wipe up a small area on the counter.

I shrugged. "I don't know.. just a feeling I guess."

"Plus, she's been complaining about her stomach hurting since yesterday and I don't wanna leave her alone." I mumbled to Mylo.

My answer didn't seem to mean much to him as I watched as his eyes lit up as Macy walked into the bar.

"Cover me for a sec, Luke wanted vodka on the rocks and Daniel wanted another beer." He said, throwing the rag down and walking away.

"Who the hell is Daniel?" I yelled out, but the only answer I got was from the greasy beer man to my left.

"I'm Daniel, now would you hurry up with that beer sweetheart?"

I stared at him for moment before sighing and grabbing a new glass.

Atlas' POV

My mind was everywhere except this damn bar.

Actually, that might be incorrect. All I could think about is how drunk I wanted to be right now, how just one shot would melt away the mountains of pain and anxiety I was feeling right now.

A drink. That's all I wanted right now.

Hell atleast it'd make me stop focusing on this stupid stomach ache. It's not even nausea.. more like cramps or something. But gyno says it's normal.

"What time is she supposed to finish up there?" Tina said a bit awkwardly.

"Ten." I said realizing that my gaze had settled onto Sam at the bar, she looked slightly annoyed and I was wondering what the deal was with creepy guy sitting at the bar near her.