Holy fucking shit.

TW// alcohol, drugs

My head would not stop spinning.

I was disoriented as my body got dragged into a room.

"You have got to stop doing this Atlas. I'm not going to be here to save you everytime." I recognized Mylos voice say through the ringing in my ears. I giggled, the alcohol and weed in my system made everything 10x funnier. He took my shoes off and laid me down on the bed carefully.

He sighed as he looked at me before putting the covers over my skanky half dressed body. Mylo sat down on the edge of the bed while looking at me.

"What?" I said, adding a giggle at the end of my question. Everything is so funny right now.

Mylo continued to stare at me in silence before deciding to speak. "She's called again today Atlas. She's worried sick about you, you need to talk to her." He said.

"Who?" I played dumb as I raised my hand up in the air, pointing at the inanimate objects around Mylos guest room. "That hot ass girl that you dragged me away from like teeeeennn minutes ago? Oh wait.. my mom? My mumay!" I giggled at my own fake British accent.

Mylo didn't find it very funny. I put my hand down and sighed dramatically. "Don't give me that look!" I yelled. He scoffed and laughed to himself. "That 'hot ass girl'.." he mocked my voice, "was ready to sell you into prostitution. You're lucky I was working tonight."

"It's been weeks Atlas, don't you think it's time to go back? You both need each other, both of you are driving me insane. That one with her constant phone calls asking if I've seen you and you with your...this" Mylo gestured towards me.

I groaned and turned on my side, with my back facing Mylo.

"No, she hates me. She doesn't want me back."

"She never asked you to leave in the first place."

"She said she hated me! Why would I stay if she hates me?"

"She didn't mean it Atlas. That night was rough on her, I can't blame her for lashing out. Not that I'm taking Sams side but I mean.." Mylo sighed as he could tell I was ignoring him, but I was still listening. I heard him stand up and walk towards the door.

"Just get some rest, you have school in the morning." Mylo said before leaving the room and closing the door. Everything that was funny to me a few minutes ago wasn't funny anymore. The mention of her name took away the high of my only escape.

It's been a while since I left. I kept track of the days at first but then I lost count. So much has changed in such little time, my mother disappeared without a trace. Her house was trashed and she was gone so I have no idea what to do about her, she's gonna pop up eventually though. Ever since I left the bitch who shall not be named's house, ive been jumping from house to house. Sleeping with whoever I needed to just to have a roof over my head for one night.

The best decision I've made since leaving was probably going to the club that Mylo works at. He basically took me in and takes care of me, I owe him my life because I know he's saved it countless amounts of times. Getting absolutely shit faced and not knowing where you are is terrifying and I've found myself getting into that situation many times in the past few weeks.

I begged him the first night not to tell Sam that I was staying with him and he listened, he still hasn't told her that I'm here. I just don't want to have to go back to her. She hates me and thinks I'm selfish and I am not. I've done everything for that woman and all she's done is fuck me over.