The Sam that loved me

I woke up and immediately regretted my life decisions. The pounding in my head and the churning feeling in my stomach. I felt like shit.

I looked around and realized I wasn't in my room, in fact I didn't even recognize my surroundings. The room was pretty bland, with just the bed I'm laying on, a few dressers and some clothes thrown about. I heard the door to the room creek open and Mylo was standing there.

I was in his house.

"You're up." He said as he walked into the room and sat down in the edge of the bed.

"What happened?" I literally have no memory of yesterdays events except for hugging Atlas and.. shit. Slapping Mylo.

"You were drunk off your ass so we took you back to my house." 

"Where's Atlas?" I asked, looking around the room.

"At school. Everything's okay Sam, relax." He said, placing his hand on my leg.

I took a small sigh of relief. Im lucky I'm not on the schedule to start working until tomorrow. The pounding in my head ever so slightly decreased. Mylo and I sat in silence for a bit.

"I'm sorry" we both said at the same time.

I paused and looked at him.

"I should've told you that she was staying with me. I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for everything Sam, I just want you to forgive me so we could both move on as siblings. I want you to be in my life." Mylo said, a soft smile forming on his face as he looked at me for approval. "But I know forgiveness takes time."

I thought for a moment. The silence between us lasted for quite a bit and I felt bad because I knew Mylo was uncomfortable. He cleared his throat.

"Anyway, what were you going to say?" He asked.

"I.." I said. "I can't forgive you right now Mylo. It'll take some time, but that doesn't mean that I don't want you in my life." I said.

Mylo smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry too. For slapping you." I smiled.

He smiled back and stood up to leave but paused and turned to look at me.

"Uhm.. Atlas." He said.

"What about her?"

Mylo shifted uncomfortably.

"What's up with you two? Like do you know where you'll go where from here? Relationship wise."

"I'm not sure..why?" I questioned, confused as to why he was asking.

"Sam, I love Atlas and I think she's amazing, but I think both of you need therapy, either together as a couple or separately. This is the second time a situation like this has happened between you two and if things don't get solved.."

"It's not gonna end well. Somebody's gonna end up hurt." He said.

I sat there just looking at him, taking in what he just said. He stared at me for a moment before leaving the room.

I think Mylo might be right and that scares me. I don't know where to go with Atlas from here, we haven't even spoken a word to each other since the last encounter I remember yesterday, which was barely words and mostly just hugging. And a bit of yelling.

I don't know how Atlas would react to the idea of therapy. I don't know if she even wants to talk to me. I don't know if she even.. loves me anymore.

I said I hated her, and I did for quite a while, but once I saw her again.. it's impossible to stay angry at someone you know you love.