Atlas

"Sam wait! Please wait!" I heard Mylo yell after me.

I was sobbing at this point, I can't understand why everytime Atlas and I speak, it has to end like this. All I wanted was an apology, that's all.

"I'm sick of this Mylo." I yelled as I continued to walk out of his house and down the sidewalk, I didn't even know where I was going. I just wanted to get away from them. I was hyperventilating.

"Sam." Mylo said as he finally caught up to me, pulling me into a hug. It was nice to get affection from my brother, I felt like him and I were on a good standing ground and it was perfect timing. Because I know I'm going to need him.

I relaxed into the hug, beginning to cry harder and hugging him back. "It's okay Sam." Mylo said, rubbing my back. We probably looked like a bunch of lunatics, sobbing aggressively in the middle of a sidewalk.

After my crying began to calm, Mylo broke the comfortable silence between us. "That's not normal."

"What's not normal?" I asked.

"You and Atlas. Specifically the things she says to you. It's not okay, borderline verbal abuse Sam." He shook his head.

Atlas is many things, but she isn't abusive. I know abusive and it's not her. I looked at Mylo and shook my head at him. "It's not abuse Mylo, don't say that."

"I said borderline." He corrected.

"I just don't know how to move on from this. I'm tired of trying to talk things out and it always ending in an argument."

"Therapy."

"She doesn't wanna go to therapy, she doesn't think she needs it." I said.

"Either way, she's moving back in with you. She might drop out but at this point.." Mylo sighed. "It's up to Atlas not to fuck her life up."

"..oh shit." I said, bringing my head into my hands.

"What?"

"I'm a teacher at her school again. Fuck." I sighed.

"They don't have to know that." Mylo said, causing me to groan in response. It's too much again, I can't have a relationship with her while I'm teaching at the school she's a student at. We have such shitty luck, had I known she was back in school I would've never went back.

"Everything's gonna be okay Sam. Maybe we should sit Atlas down and talk to h-"

"You know that won't end well." I blurted out, interrupting him. He gave me a look and then nodded.

Atlas' POV

I sat in the room for what felt like hours but in reality it's barely been 1. I sighed and stood up, not sure of what to do with myself. Maybe I should go find Sam and make things right. I've got nothing else to do. She suggested therapy, the fuck do I need therapy for?

I had a fucked up childhood but I'm fine now and Sams doing worse than I am. I scoffed to myself.

"Therapy." I laughed to myself, as I walked to the kitchen looking inside Mylos fridge for anything to munch on.

"Yes Atlas, therapy." I jumped as I turned around and saw Mylo standing by the front door. I looked around looking for Sam but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Sam?" I asked as I closed the fridge door and turned my body fully towards him.

"Atlas, I don't know what the fuck is going on with you but you need to cut it out. I don't like the shit you say to my sister." He said, walking up to me. I'd never seen Mylo angry at me and I couldn't say that I liked it.