My pretty girl

I woke alarmed when I realized that Sam wasn't laying beside me. I sat up and looked around. I glanced at the clock and it was already 12pm, wow we slept pretty late.

"Sam?" I called out as I got up out of bed, the cold air hitting my naked body. I shivered and grabbed my shirt that was laying on the floor and put it on. It wasn't big enough to go down to my waist so I put my underwear on too. I sighed as I noticed the shower turning on in the bathroom.

I walked over and gently opened the door, my eyes being blessed as I saw Sams naked figure stepping in the shower. She jumped as I entered and I giggled.

"I didn't mean to startle you my love." I said as I closed the door and grabbed my toothbrush. She smiled and continued going inside of the shower. As I finished brushing my teeth I noticed Sam smiling at me in the mirror through the glass door of the shower.

I finished brushing my teeth and turned to the beautiful woman and made eye contact. She shyly smiled and turned away, letting the water soak into her hair. I walked over to the shower door and opened it, goosebumps rose on her skin from the cold air.

I got inside the shower, now face to face with my lover. The water began to soak through my shirt.

"What're you doing?" She asked as she ran her hand across my face, moving a strand of hair. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and rested my head into her chest.

"You looked really pretty and I wanted to be with you." I replied.

"You could've taken your clothes off first." Sammy chuckled and held me close to her.

"I was hoping you could take them off for me."

.
.
.

Sams POV

I smirked as I watched Atlas waddle over to the table, she rolled her eyes at me when she caught me watching her. We spent a few hours making up for our lost time with each other over the past couple of days. It felt so nice to finally have her fully back with me.

"This was your doing." She pointed at her lower body. I simply giggled.

She sighed as she sat down to join me in looking for jobs. Atlas was sat in a chair next to me, sipping water.

"Pet groomer needed, 20$ an hour." I smiled. I love animals so much, especially cats. But I never really thought about getting a pet.

She looked at me and gasped. "I wanna do that too!"

I frowned. I was a little disappointed that she was dropping out instead of continuing to go to school but I didn't want to force her to do anything she didn't want to. I visited the website that was offering the job.

"They have another position open for the same spot." I said. "We can both apply, you're old enough."

She smiled.

So we did just that, we both applied for the positions. Time flew by as it was now 6:00pm, we had spent all day looking at jobs. Atlas applied to work as an assistant at a bank as well. There was no other jobs I saw that interested me so I didn't bother to apply to any more. I just hoped I got the job.

I sighed and put my phone down finally taking a break for the first time in a few hours. I glanced outside and noticed it was already dark out. I frowned, letting my head drop into my hands. Atlas scooted closer to me and rubbed my back.

"What's wrong love?" She asked sweetly.

Great question, want a book?

I'm just so fucking tired. I just wish life could be over. I just wish I could give up. But I can't. It's so hard for me to open up to anyone as I've always been by myself. My family wants nothing to do with me and when they do it's always some bullshit. I don't have any friends, all I really have is Atlas and I think that is so sad. Very sad. I just want a break, I want to let loose and not care about the consequences.