Sam.

I fixed my clothes and sat across the class room from Ms. Elle. She awkwardly fixed her clothes and composed herself.

Now she knows how I feel.

I wanted to laugh. For once I was the one with the smirk on my face as I watched her. "You can stop staring at me now." The aggravation in her voice pleased me even more!

I got up and smiled. "I think I'm gonna go to my class now, see you later though. Hopefully you won't miss me too much." I giggled as I left the room. As I was walking to my next class I pulled out my phone to check any notifications I may have missed.

I had a couple, but there was a message from Sadie.

"Date night tonight?" It was usual for us, we have a date night once every two weeks. Suddenly the guilt hit me in full force. Once again, I cheated on her.

I walked into my class and sat down next to her and she smiled, but didn't say anything as our teacher was speaking.

I'll make it up to her.
I promise.

I looked at her and nodded and pointed to the text and she smiled.

.
.
.

I was leaving to go home when I was stopped by Ms.Elle.

"Oh hey." I said, looking up at her.
"Come back to my house?" She asked.
My face probably said it all as that question caught me but surprise. She noticed and laughed quietly.
"You don't have to, but I just wanted to ask."
"But I mean.. we already-"
"Wait no, not to do that. I just wanted to.." she paused. "I honestly just wanted to spend some more time with you. But if you have other plans that's totally fine too." A soft smile formed on her face.
I sighed, trying to be difficult. When in reality all I wanted to do was scream yes.

"Fine. But I have a date with my girlfriend so you have to drop me back home before 7. Deal?" I asked.

Her face dropped when I mentioned my girlfriend but she tried to hide it. She quietly nodded and we walked to her car.

We sat in her car in silence. I guess I made her a little sad when I mentioned my girlfriend so I decided to try to break the silence.

"Your cars really pretty." I said. Her car was all black and the seats were grey, her seats were pretty comfortable. She smiled.
"Thank you, I appreciate that." The conversation quickly died out as she turned on the car and started to drive. I couldn't stand the silence, I knew she wasn't mad but was upset instead.

"So I assume this means you don't have a husband..or wife or kids?" I asked trying to break the silence once more. She nodded.
"I'm too young for children and I just never had time for a relationship."
"Well how old are you?" I asked.
She smirked. "24"
Holy shit, she's just as young as I thought.
Once again, silence filled the air. I could sense she was uneasy.
"Hey." I said, involuntarily placing my hand on hers. She looked at me and quickly looked back at the road, but I could tell she was surprised.
"Just because I have a girlfriend doesn't mean that I don't have feelings for you, you know?" I said, did I really just admit that I have feelings for her? I don't even know that I do.

She smirked. There goes that same damn smirk again. She didn't really reply but I could tell her mood was lifted.

"It drives me crazy when you do that." A small smile formed on my face as I moved my hand from hers and sat back in my seat.
"When I do what?" She finally spoke.
"That damn smirk on your face." I laughed.
She laughed. "You know you like it."
I jokingly rolled my eyes and looked at her as we stopped at a red light.
She was such a pretty woman. She looked at me and we got lost in each other's eyes. We were interrupted by a harsh honking from the car behind us. The red light was now green. We drove off and laughed at ourselves and each other and before I knew it, we were there. Her house was a semi big house with red shutters and white as the main color. She had cute tiny plants surrounding the outside.

Ms. Elle led the way into her house and welcomed me in. I was immediately greeted with her cat and I LOVE cats. The cat was a cute black and white cat. I've always wanted one but never got one.

I immediately started to play with the cute little animal. I looked up at Ms. Elle excitedly. "Who's this cutie?!" I asked as the cat rubbed itself against my hand.

"Her names ivy, I found her in a bush full of poison ivy when she was a kitten." Her eyes softened. She put her hand out. "Here, come with me, I wanna show you something."
I felt my face warm up as I looked at her hand out waiting for me to grab it. I smiled and held her hand and she led me to a room. There was splotches of paint all over and the room was mostly white. There were different canvases of art all over and they were all so beautiful. She smiled as she saw the awe on my face, I walked over to one specific painting. It looked like.. me.

I looked up at her. "Did you do all this? And is this me" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "I did and it is you."

"You're so talented Ms.Elle.." I smiled.
"You don't have to call me that anymore, you can just call me Sam. My full name is Samantha but everyone just calls me Sam." She said, playing with her fingers. I nodded.
"Okay, Sam."

It got awkward, the silence grew louder with each passing minute and neither of us knew what to say or do.

"What does your room look like?" It just came out, but now I realize how that can sound like a hint or an invitation to do something other than look around a room.
She smiled. "Follow me."
Ivy followed us as well.

We entered her room and it was really pretty. Her room was a sky blue with a big grey bed. Her room was slightly messy, there was clothes and papers flung carelessly everywhere but it was no where as bad as mine. She had a small desk in the corner of the room and I made myself comfy In the chair next to it.

"Your rooms really pretty, but mines better." I joked. She rolled her eyes and sat down on her bed. "It's so sad being here alone." She sighed. Ivy jumped up and made herself comfortable in Sams lap, which was such a cute sight for me.

"I've got Ivy here with me, so that's helpful. I just wish that I didn't live alone. I have no family down here, I moved when most of them disowned me when I came out to them. I never had the chance to make any friends here, I spent most of the years in college and now that im actually working there's still no time." She continued stroking Ivy. "I guess im just lonely." She laughed at herself.

I stood up and sat next to her. I held her hand. "Well, you've got me now and Im not going anywhere." I looked at her.

She wouldn't look at me and I wanted her to. I placed my hand on her cheek to turn her face to me. She looked so sad, I couldn't help myself.

I planted a small kiss on her. She held my wrist as if to say not to let go of her.

I kissed her again. This time she pulled me in, holding me by my waist and kicking Ivy out of her respective spot and pulling me into her lap.

We can't do this again, I can't do this again. But I want to. I really want to.

I didn't stop her when she pulled my shirt off, in fact I helped her slip out of hers as well. She began to kiss my neck and I didn't want her to stop but I managed to get some words out.
"Sam..we can't." I whined.

She immediately stopped and looked at me. "We can stop if you want, I get it." She said, holding me gently.
I hesitated. I wanted to, but I didn't know if I could handle the guilt. Yeah, no. I couldn't.

"Can we just.. cuddle?" It sounded weird coming out of my mouth but that's what came out. She smiled and giggled.
"Yeah." She gently laid me on my side and laid down next to me. She put her arm across my waist pulling me closer to her. I blushed as she smiled at me. Honestly we stared at each other until we fell asleep.
.
.
.
I woke up, wrapped in Sams arms. A smile formed on my face, this was better than sex. I failed to notice that it was completely dark outside. I slowly grabbed my phone so I didn't wake her up and I turned it on.

My heart dropped.

It was 9:03, I have 7 missed calls from Sadie and 5 texts.

Fuck.