Self Care

I sighed as I stepped into the shower, the hot water instantly helping my tense muscles relax. It was now night time, nearly 12 am, Atlas and I just got home from the lake. We spent most of the afternoon there just talking about stupid things, telling each other funny stories and what not.

It was nice. I smiled to myself as I ran a hand through my soaked hair. After I finished cleaning myself I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me body. God I felt so good, today was nice. Therapy was really exhausting and nerve wracking but Atlas and I hanging at the lake for the rest of the day really made up for it.

I dug around in my closet for something to wear, but I remembered the tshirt I wanted was in my room so I went to get it. When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Atlas laying on the bed, with my tshirt on. I looked down and saw all of the clothes she wore out, on the floor. I smiled and watched her from the doorway before she noticed me.

She smiled at me and blushed as she saw me looking at my shirt.

"I hope you don't mind, it smelt like you and I wanted it on me." She said, sitting up. I smiled and shook my head, unable to get the stupid smile off of my face.

"It's okay baby. You're cute." I said as I was about to turn around to go back and search for something else to wear.

"Wait." Atlas said as I heard her get off the bed. I turned around and saw her tiny figure walking towards me. She leaned up and kissed my lips, I felt her lips curl against mine. Atlas reached up and put her hand on the back of my head. Our slow, soft kiss turned fast but passionate. Once we broke for air, I opened my eyes and saw Atlas' still closed, while she bit her lower lip.

Atlas soon opened her eyes and looked up at me, her cheeks flushed red and her eyes desperately searching mine as her hand gravitated towards the tuck in my towel that kept it held around my body. I nodded, giving her permission to undo it and she did, revealing my damp, naked body.

Atlas' eyes watched every inch of my figure, so much so that I started to become shy and covered up  my breasts a little, when she noticed she looked up at me and smiled.

"You're the most beautiful person I've been seen, there's no reason to be shy my love." Atlas said, pulling my arms away from my chest. She took my hand and led me back to the bed.

"Are your toys still in there?" Atlas asked, pointing at the bottom drawer in the nightstand next to my bed.

I nodded, although cringing at myself as I realized that she's most likely going to edge the fuck out of me tonight.

"I want tonight to be all about you." She said as she kissed my neck, I sat down on the edge of the bed so finally Atlas and I were at equal height. I moaned quietly as Atlas trailed her hands slowly down my body.

"All.. " she kissed a low spot on my neck.

"About.." and lower.

"You." Atlas said as she found my sweet spot, kissing and gently nibbling on the sensitive place on my neck, forcing tiny little moans out of me. She pulled away from me, looking pleased with herself.

"Oh yeah?" I whispered as a small smile formed on my lips. It's been so long since I've felt so prioritized and cared for and.. loved. I felt loved right now.

Atlas pushed me more onto the bed as she crawled up in front of me. I sat up against the headboard, completely on the bed as Atlas crawled closer and spread my legs settling herself on her knees in between them. She smiled mischievously as me, which caused me to furrow my eyebrows wondering what she was up to.

"First, I'm going to make you want me so bad. But you can't touch, you can only watch." Atlas smiled as she stripped herself of my tshirt, exposing her naked body. She held eye contact with me as she started to play with her breasts, squeezing them and playing with her nipples.