49, 50.

49 days. thats how long she's been gone.

I have no idea where she is, i don't know if she's safe or not. I went to her mothers house but she wasn't there, the house was trashed and completely empty, even her mother was nowhere to be seen. I don't even want to think about her fucking name.

I've been trying to act and convince myself that I really don't give a fuck where she is, but I know I do. My mind can't stop going over all the bad things that could have possibly happened to her and it would be all my fault.

Whatever.

She said so much hurtful shit to me that night and I'll never forgive her.

The first week she was gone I was angry and thought that she'd come back on her own. I didn't care where she was or who she was with, until I did. The next week, I started to search for her. She wasn't at her mothers house and Mylo hadn't seen or heard from her. I had absolutely no idea where else to search. After the second week I gave up. I thought, 'fuck it, fuck her. she wanted to leave so she can stay away. I don't need her.'

It's time to move on and move forward with my life.

I've been feeling oddly ecstatic lately. My energy has returned and I'm no longer feeling so down about every single thing in life, this made me wanna be productive so I decided to search for a job again, to teach.

I miss teaching so much, and up until a few days ago I thought that I could never be a teacher again, because the situation with A-.. her.. fucked me up and got my teaching license revoked but I now know that that was just an empty and low based lie from my bitch of a boss.

She is not a minor, what we had wasn't illegal, just morally wrong.

So I applied to few high schools around the area, to my surprise I actually got called into one, so I'm going in for the interviewing and review process today.

I walked into the highschool, the clack of my heels loudly echoing as I walked. The school was relatively empty, janitors were spread out doing their thing. I made my way to the main office and told the people I was here for an interview, they were nice and walked me to the principals office and told me that she'd be here in a few.

I sat down and made myself comfortable, waiting for the principal to show up. I looked around and frowned, my eyes landing on an empty chair next to me. It reminded me of the last time I was in a principals office, the person who was sitting right beside me. I felt my chest tighten and I took a deep breath.

I don't want to think about her, I can't. Not right now.

I heard the door open and I turned and made eye contact with the principal and smiled. She returned the gesture.

"Hello Samantha, it's very nice to meet you!" She said, as she shook my hand. She was a very short lady, grey hair and round body. Seemed nice enough.

"It's so nice to meet you too, I really appreciate you taking the time to consider me for this position. It means more than you know." I quietly chuckled.

She smiled and took a seat in front of me and opened my file. "So you used to work at West Richmond High School?" She asked, not looking up from the file.

"Uh yes."

"It says you were terminated.. for having sexual relations with your student.." she said, before closing the file and looking at me. I stared at her, not really knowing what to respond with.