Tina.

TW// very brief of rape

I woke up as I heard something drop, following by a mumbled curse. As my eyes focused and shifted, I looked at the head of the bed, seeing Sammy standing back up after bending down.

We locked eyes and she smiled at me.

She was already dressed, presumably getting ready for work. She held her phone in her hand as she tilted her head at me.

"I didn't mean to wake you baby." She smiled, walking over and kissing me.

"What time is it?" I asked as I sat up a bit, noticing it was pretty bright. I'm usually already up vomiting my guts out by now, I was so surprised that I hadn't woken up earlier.

"9. How're you feeling? I'm glad you got some rest for once." She asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed next to me.

"A bit queasy, but nothing compared to the last few weeks. Although now that I'm up I can feel it coming on." I groaned, leaning my head on her shoulder. She held me and wrapped her hand into my hair, which was messy since I'd just woken up.

"You gonna be okay while I'm gone today?" She asked, rubbing my back.

I nodded. "I think I'll go out for lunch with my coworkers today, and then we've got therapy when you get home."

Sam nodded. "Have fun, I'll call you on my break."

As she stood up and begun to gather her stuff to get ready to leave, I watched her move around the room.

"Did — did you ever tell Mylo anything. About.. anything?" I questioned, earning an occupied no from her.

The more I thought, the more I wished for company other than Sams. For more than one person to hold all of the shit happening.

"You can tell him. If you want." I said, causing her to pause and look at me.

"Tell him..?"

"Everything. Tell him everything." I said, looking at her. She slowly nodded, and left the room, blowing me a kiss on the way out.

About an hour or two after she left I finally dragged myself out of bed, and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. I walked past the mirror in the bathroom, glancing at my self for a moment before doing a double take.

I was wearing one of Sammy's oversized hoodies but even with that I noticed how puffed out my stomach looked. I lifted the hoodie which revealed a small bump.

I was showing.

I stood there in the mirror watching it for a while, feeling it, staring. As much as I thought I'd hate it, I didn't. And I hated that I didn't.

.
.
.

After managing to get through my entire morning, only puking twice I actually felt the best I have — mentally and physically— in days. Plus, I've got admit I was excited to hang with my work friends.

It's been a while since I've had people outside of Sam to hang with and talk to. As I walked into the restaurant it didn't take long for me to find Ben and Sydney sitting at a table, waving me down.

I smiled and walked over to them.

"Hey girl!" Ben smiled as I sat to the right of him and Sydney sitting side by side. The two other chairs were for Jace and his girlfriend who've yet to arrive. Atleast I wasn't the last one to get here.

"Hi guys." I smiled, Sydney excitedly waving at me.

"God I went on a horrible date last night guys." Sydney groaned, the waitress approaching the table at the same time.