:(

"What do you mean he's coming over?!" I said, as my heartbeat began to quicken. Atlas stood there with her eyes glued to the floor. I needed her to answer me, and quickly. There's no way I'm letting him in my house, especially not after that conversation we had the other day.

"Atlas!" I said as she stayed silent.

"I.." atlas sighed and turned away from me, fumbling with something near the sink, I quickly walked over to make sure she didn't move the cloth sitting in front of the sink. Before I could stop her, she picked it up, causing the disassembled plastic razor to fall.

She looked down in confusion and then back at me. I held my breath as I awaited any questions.

"How'd you manage to do that?" She said along with a small breathless laugh.

I simply shrugged, picking up both the plastic part of the razor and the actual blade and walked into the closet to start putting clothes on. I made sure that my back was facing Atlas when I buried the razor and the blade into the corner of the closet.

"I uh.. I just thought maybe it would help. Im gonna make him apologize. Maybe you two talking will help you feel better." I heard Atlas' smile in her voice. I was drained, it's like I didn't even have the energy to be angry at her right now.

"Alright." I said, pulling a hoodie over my head as I had finished putting my underwear and pants on. I hung my towel up over the door and walked back out to see Atlas standing there, slightly frowning. I knew my mood was probably dragging hers down as well and it made me feel bad.

I walked up to her and took her hands into mine, she looked up at me and I was reminded of how lucky I was to have her in my life. I put on the best smile I could and kissed her hands. She smiled and pulled me into a kiss, wrapping her hands up in my freshly washed hair.

Her lips were soft and slightly sticky from the lip gloss she had on and she tasted amazing as always. Atlas took her other hand and wrapped it around my waist as her tongue entered my mouth. I didn't even realize our bodies were walking towards the bedroom until Atlas turned me around and braced me against the bedroom wall.

Her hands traveled down my body, resting on the waistline of my pants. She slowly unbuttoned my pants and slid down, getting on her knees. It felt so good to feel so loved and taken care of right now, my mind went blank as lust overtook me.

I felt a twinge of pain as Atlas took off my pants and my mind instantly snapped back into reality. I quickly grabbed her hands to stop her from moving my pants down anymore and she looked up at me. She looked alarmed and instantly let go of my pants and stood up.

"I'm sorry, did I go too far?" Concern filled Atlas'
I let go of her hands and pulled my pants all the way back up. I was trying to find an excuse to give her.

I shook my head. "No, no. It's just.." I sighed, I cannot tell Atlas why. It would shatter her even though what I'm doing is no fault of hers. I'm just not ready for her to know yet. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on the clock, the time was exactly 2 pm. Perfect.

I looked back at her and smiled gently. "It's 2, you should probably go pick Mylo up." I said.

Atlas stared at me in confusion, but didn't question my strange behavior. "Yeah, I should." She said as she stared at me for a moment before turning away and leaving the room.

Atlas' POV

As I drove back to the club my mind replayed Sam and I's encounter. Did I do something wrong? Everything happened so suddenly, I just really hope I didn't make her feel uncomfortable. Maybe I went too far? I groaned in frustration as I was unable to turn off the thoughts racing through my mind.

Wasn't long before I finally got to the club, I walked in and Mylo was sitting down on his phone. He looked up and locked eyes with me.

"Took you long enough, now let's go and get this over with." He said, a hint of ignorance present in his voice as he walked past me to the exit of the club. I rolled my eyes and followed him.

We walked to my car and I unlocked it, as I sit down I looked over at him. He shut his passenger door and looked at me.

"What?" He sighed.

"Don't give her a bullshit apology Mylo. Don't waste my time." I said as I began to drive. The whole car ride was silent until we pulled up onto the driveway and parked.

"You know this is the first time I've ever been to her house?" Mylo said as he stared out the window. He actually looked upset, defeated almost. I looked at him and than at Sams house.

"How did it get this bad? Why wouldn't you believe her when she tells you how bad your parents treated her?" I asked.

"You just dismiss it all the time." I whispered.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me, his eyes were filled with pain which was an odd look on Mylo. I don't know him very well yet but I can tell that he's the type of person who hardly shows deep emotions to people.

"Because all of it was my fault."

.
.
.