~our pup~ chapter 1

Oliver's POV

Oh my sweet, darling boy!

I looked down at my newfound little one and couldn't help but feel the greatest pride I've felt since I met my other mate, Kingston. King is the love of my life, my best friend, the reason I get out of bed in morning. He truly is amazing and our new baby boy was absolutely perfect for us.
His name was Asher. Asher, can you believe it? Isn't that such a beautiful name? And it matches him perfectly too. He has long, curly, bright blonde hair, pale skin that was littered with light freckles, and a small, fragile body. He was about 3'6 and probably weighed around 60 pounds.

My poor baby.

Thinking about how small he was reminded me of how we found him, just 30 minutes ago. Oh right, I haven't told you about that yet have I? I guess I should start from the beginning. King and I met around 10 years ago when my family was visiting his pack. Kingston was and is the Alpha of the largest pack in Europe, The Blue Moon Pack, and my family ran the largest pack in America, The Nightshed Pack. I was expected to become Alpha of my pack but that wasn't what I wanted. So when I met King he merged our packs and made them even stronger than ever before. Now he's the Alpha of both packs and might I say he does an amazing job of it. I was happy being the packs Luna and still am. I might be an Alpha but I'm very sensitive and submissive so it's nice having someone like Kingston to take care of me. I am leaving one thing out though.

Our pup!

As Alpha mates we can't have biological children so the moon goddess blessed all pairs with a third mate. Pups. They are a sub species of wolves that were created to play a baby type role in a pack. They bring peace and joy to surrounding pack members and their mates. Pups are entirely dependent on their mates and they need to trust them to take care of them for everything. Kingston and I have been waiting for our pup since we got married 5 years ago and we're done waiting now.

About a year ago we started searching for our pup. We put notices out to all of our controlled packs in Europe and the US and we've started going around to other packs to do our own searching. However, we came up with nothing.
Until today.

We were visiting a town that was about a 12 hour drive away from our main pack territory because there was word of an unknown figure in the area. That was where we found our sweet baby boy. He was hiding in an alleyway behind a dumpster. We could only coax his name from him, other than that nothing. From the looks of it he was clearly abused. He was wearing a worn, ripped sweatshirt that looked 3 sizes too big and a washed out pair of jeans. His skin and hair was calling out for a warm bath due to the dirt covering him and he had scars and bruises running all along any part of his exposed skin.

The second King and I saw him a wave of protectiveness washed over us and we knew we would never let him out of our sights again.
Once he told us his name and we introduced ourselves I asked him if I could pick him up and he reluctantly agreed. He was scared of us, that was clear. I mean were both upwards of 6 feet and weighed between 250 and 300 pounds of pure muscle so it's safe to say a lot of people are scared of us.

But it's different for pups and their Alpha's.
When a pup enters the embrace of their Alpha they almost immediately fall into their headspace. They feel a sense of safety and security, like all of their worries fall away in an instant. That's exactly what happened to our little Asher. I gathered my sweet boy into my arms and started running my hands through his unruly hair while Kingston ran his large hand up and down Asher's back. He let out an adorable little sigh and pushed his head into my chest, taking in the scent of his new mates surrounding him.

That's how we ended up here. In our car on the long ride back to the house with my sweet boy curled up in my lap, because he's too small to sit by himself, and King puling us close to him so we're all together.

"He's absolutely perfect." I looked up at Kingston and saw that he was looking down at Asher with a soft smile on his face.

"Yeah, he really is."

-

a/n - Thank you so much for reading this chapter !! Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment :)