~nighties~ chapter 5

Third Person POV

"Mumma I's sweepy." Asher said to Oliver as he was carried from the bathroom into the main bedroom of the hotel room.

"I know you are, sweetheart. Just a little longer and you can go to bed, I promise." Oliver said as he placed a light kiss to his pup's forehead. He made his way around the room, first grabbing a hairbrush and hair band, followed by a clean towel, diaper changing supplies, a footsie onesie that was decorated with tiny bees, and his binkie. He switched Asher into the hold of one of his arms and used the other to lay the towel down on the bed, then he placed the remaining supplies next to it.

"Alright baby, I'm gonna lay you down on the towel and change you. Is that okay?" Oliver waited for a response but only received a small nod of acknowledgment. He understood though. His poor baby had a really long day today so he couldn't blame him for wanting to go back to sleep.

He gently placed Asher on the bed and unwrapped him from his towel and started rubbing him down to get the remaining water off of the boys skin. He then reached for the baby lotion that was inside the diaper bag and started spreading it all over Ash's body, making sure to massage it in nice and good. Oliver could tell, from Asher's current skin condition, that he hadn't had proper treatment or soft touches in a long time. Once he was done and all the lotion had been absorbed he moved onto baby powder. He sprinkled the powder over the boys bits and gently lifted his legs with one hand so he could get to his bum. Ollie carefully taped up the diaper and paused for a second to make sure Asher was doing ok.

"Are you ok, hun? Does everything feel good?" He asked while looking down at his little love. Asher looked up at him with wide eyes, having just shook himself from falling asleep again.

"Feels gwood mumma." Ash said as he looked right into Oliver's eyes. Ollie could tell Asher was thankful for everything they were doing for him, he could see it in the way he looked at him, with so much love and dependence.

"Alright baby, almost done. Just gotta get your clothes on and do your hair." Just as he was about to reach for the onesie he heard the light shut off in the bathroom. "Hey babe, would you mind calling down to see if they can bring up a bottle with vanilla?" He asked, looking back at Kingston as he walked into the room.

"Of course, love." Was his reply as he walked to the phone to place the order.
Once that was taken care of Oliver picked up the onesie and very gently started dressing Asher. As the soft fabric made it's way up Ash's skin he hummed in appreciation at the warmth it gave off. Ollie grabbed the brush and hair band before climbing onto the bed and sitting Asher upright in his lap. He held Asher there as he quickly brushed through the boys blond curls and braided it down the middle. When his hair was all done he turned him around and cradled him in the crook of his arm while leaning back on the headboard.

They just sat there for a few minutes, Oliver rubbing Ash's tummy and Asher starring up at Oliver. Ollie got so lost in his little moment that he didn't even hear the milk being delivered or Kingston cleaning up the bed and sitting down next to him.
"Here you go, love. Lets get him fed so he can get some sleep." King said as he handed the bottle over.

Oliver adjusted the boy in his lap and slowly brought the rubber teat up to Asher's lips and rubbed it around until the small boy opened his mouth and accepted the intrusion, as he did Oliver mumbled a small, "Good boy, baby." and held the bottle just a little higher. As Asher lightly suckled on the fake nipple his eyes started to droop closed. After three quarters of the bottle was gone he was completely out. Kingston placed a burp cloth over Ollie's shoulder and he gave Ash's back consistent pats until a small belch left his mouth and a little spit up came with it, making Asher whimper and wake up slightly.

"Shh shh, baby. It's ok." Oliver said as he kissed Asher on the forehead and started shimmying his way under the duvet on the bed while Kingston lifted his side of the covers and got into bed as well.

They placed Asher in between them so he was being held all around and couldn't fall off the bed. They shared a small, sweet kiss and said their goodnights. Just as their eyes closed they heard something that meant the world to them both.
"Nighties mumma and dada. I's wove yous."

It's safe to say they both fell asleep that night with a smile on their faces.

-

a/n - hey guys! thank you so much for reading this chapter! don't forget to follow, vote, and comment letting me know what you thought :)