~love you bug~ chapter 19

Oliver's POV

"How'd it go with Michael and Sarah?" I asked Kingston who was sitting next to me at the kitchen table. He came down with Asher a few minutes ago and we were currently eating breakfast. We figured Asher was too young to sit up on his own in the high chair so Kingston is holding him in his lap and I'm feeding him his food.

"Good, yeah. Michael was really happy for us and Sarah's looking forward to her playdate." He said and paused for a second to situate Asher as he was squirming around a little bit. "I also ran into my parents on the way back up. Lunch here after Asher's nap. Grandma's excited to meet you little one!" Kingston said to me and Asher, bouncing Asher's little hands in his own as he did making Asher giggle happily.

"That works just fine, I'll make something tomorrow." I said as I got another spoonful of mashed bananas ready for Asher. "Here you go, bug. Open up." I made little airplane sounds as I brought the spoon to his lips and he ate it, a little spit up following after the spoon was removed. He whined while I grabbed a napkin to quickly wipe his face. Breakfast went on just like that. When Asher was done Kingston continued to hold him while we took our turns to eat.

"Come on darling, lets go get some milk." I told Asher who I knew actually wasn't listening. We were done with breakfast now and it was time for him to drink and take a nap. Kingston placed him in my arms and I slowly walked us over to the couch. Since the beginning of breakfast to now he'd gotten really tired so I didn't want to disturb that.

"It's alright, sweet boy. Mama's got you." I said as I bounced him in my arms. I had to set him down on the couch so that I could get my shirt off and I don't think he liked that very much. "You're okay, babe." I said softly, slowly bringing him close to my exposed chest. He latched on after a few moments and drank all the milk he could get. By the end he was almost fully asleep so I carefully moved his head to my shoulder and burped him. I felt some sick land on the cloth and Asher whined. I brought him back down and hugged him close to my bare chest. I removed the cloth from my shoulder and put it to the side.

"I love you, bug." I said as I laid us both down on the couch and he fell asleep atop my warm chest.

-

a/n - hey guys! Thank you all so much for reading! Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment what you think of the chapter :)