~daddy's arms~ chapter 3

Kingston's POV

"It's getting really heavy, Alpha. Would it be okay if we stopped for the night?" I looked up from my lovely pup and mate to see my driver with a worried expression on his face.
"Yes, that's fine. Pick a place just make sure it's nice, please." I really wanted to get home tonight so I could show Asher his new nursery and he could get more comfortable but I guess a hotel was in order. About an hour after my love fell asleep it started pouring outside, no thunder or lightning yet but it's coming. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a small groan coming from Oliver. He slowly peeled his eyes open and blinked a few times before glancing up at me.

"Hey love, were gonna stay at a hotel tonight. It started raining pretty hard and we don't wanna risk anything." He took in my words and glanced around outside.

"Good idea. Besides our pup should have a good bed to sleep in tonight. My lap can't be too comfy." As he said this Asher shifted in his lap and rested his head on Oliver's chest, letting out a soft purr.

"I beg to differ. I think he'd be perfectly fine. In fact he'd probably prefer it." I smiled down at my love and gave him a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Hmm, you're right. Even though it is nice to have him here my legs fell asleep about an hour ago. Could you take him, hun?"

"Of course, darling." I bent down and scooped Asher off of Oliver's lap, making sure to be gentle so he doesn't wake up. That didn't work though as his eyes slowly peeled open and he let out a disgruntled sound.

"No daddy. I's warm." Oh my sweet, adorable boy.

"It's okay baby boy. Daddy's got you." I said as I switched him to my lap. I positioned him so he was straddling my legs and he pushed his head into my neck. I brought my hand up and lightly ran it down his neck and back.

"Comfy dada. Stay 'ere p'ease." He slurred out, his voice slightly muffled by the binkie that was resting between his lips.

"I'm here, darling. Don't you worry about a thing." He didn't respond, just pressed his nose into my neck and inhaled the calming scent that I let off. After about five minutes his breathing evened out and he was asleep again. Poor baby must be so tired.
When we pulled up to the hotel our driver handed the keys over to the valet and went to the back of the car to get our bags.

"Can you grab the diaper bag and I'll bring him in?" Oliver said a quick yes and gathered Asher's things. I held my baby close to my chest, one hand supporting his bum and the other holding his his head close to my body. Hopefully that would help keep some of the rain away from him.

I quickly made my way through the entrance of the hotel and Frank handed Oliver our room keys. We walked quickly but carefully upstairs and Ashie stayed perfectly content in my arms. As we got inside Oliver set the diaper bag down on the large king size bed and turned around towards me.

"I think someone needs a bath, a bottle, and a cuddle from his daddy and mummy." Ollie said, coming up to me and running a hand through Asher's long hair.
I was just about to agree and wake up Ash but it seems something else did that for me. I heard a soft whimper fall past his lips and felt a certain wetness start to make it's way through my shirt.

To be continued...

-
a/n - thank you so much for reading this chapter! Don't forget to vote, follow, and leave a comment letting me know what you think :)