- chapter 2 -

Walking through the forest for hours, I've never been more amazed at the dazzling sights. I should have known that Gravity Falls would be spectacular. With music in my ears, I happily skip along, enjoying the peace I knew I'd find here. After a decent amount of wandering,

"Oh shit.." no way, he's here, he's actually here! I sit in front of him, still not sure this is all real. In front of Bill's statue, I gape.

"Hey.." I say, okay, what am I doing? He can't respond.

"I know you don't know who I am, or well, I don't think you do. I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm (y/n). I'm from another dimension or reality, I guess you could say. I'm just gonna shake your hand and stop being weird." I stand up; I guess there could only be one way. I sigh heavily and reach my hand to his, grabbing his gloved stone hand.

"It's time to come back, Bill." I'm once again blinded. I get thrown back, and I shield my eyes. After a few seconds, the blinding light goes away, followed by slight whimpering. I look up and no longer see the flying Dorito I'm familiar with. But a dapper, light-skinned male, looking in his early 20's, with a black undercut and blonde, almost yellow eye-length hair. Dressed in a black undershirt, a black vest, and a yellow tailcoat with a brick design fading into the bottom, along with formal pants and shoes. Paired with a floating top hot, a cute bow tie, and a black eyepatch. Wow, just like in those fucking fanfictions, I'm pleasantly surprised. After shamelessly checking him out, I finally threw myself back to reality.

"Bill? Are you okay?" he looks up, surprised; he takes a moment and probably realizes how weak he looks right now. He shambles up to his feet.

"Hey! You let me out of my lonely stone prison, you either don't know who I am and what you've done or you're just stupid, but I gotta thank you, kid! OH! Gravity falls; it is great to be back!"

"Hey! gosh, do I look like a kid? I'm 21, and I know what I did. I know who you are." he starts to hover, going in circles around me, appearing to read me.

"Tell me something; how do you know who I am? Out of the billions of humans on this earth that I am aware of, I don't know who you are," he says, snapping back harshly.

"Wow, what an attitude; to start, I guess you could say I know lots of things about you, the pines, this whole town. I might know you more than you know yourself, but that might be stretching. I'm (y/n) (l/n), but please call me (n/n) or any nickname you decide to come up with. You could say I'm from another dimension, a different reality."

"So, are you like an oracle or something? You say you know so much about me; prove it."

"Sixty degrees that come in threes,
Watches from within birch trees,
Saw his own dimension burn,
Misses home and can't return,
Says he's happy, you're a liar,
Blame the arson for the fire,
If he wants to shirk the blame,
He'll have to invoke my name,
One way to absolve his crimes,
A different form,
a different time.
Now I know how responding in riddles is quite annoying, but your real name is William. I come from a dimension that, well, the pine twins, pine tree, and shooting star, are, per se, the main characters, and you are the antagonist, and the whole summer of weirdmageddon was a tv show. A popular one at that."

"That's uh- I've seen a lot, heard a lot, but that's new, interesting, but wait- why free me? You know who I am and what I've done. I'm the antagonist, aren't I?"

"I mean, yeah, but you're my favorite character; you're just misunderstood. I'm a psychologist, well back in my world, I was. You're just fueled by pain and repressed trauma; I guess you could say I feel for you."

"...PFFT, KID, you're funny! I'm not anyone's favorite character. I'm what you would call the classic bad guy. Psychologist, more like comedian."

"Believe what you want, I'm telling the truth, read my mind, I know you can. But still, I don't know how I got here, why I was brought here, or what I'm supposed to do, but this has been my dream for years, and I'm not letting it slip out of my hands."

"You are telling the truth, with passion it appears so, and I'm sensing you want to make a deal, as you probably know that is my specialty, so what do you say, (y/n)?"

"You thought right, I do want a deal, and I think it's one you can't refuse."

"You're ballsy; I like it! What are you thinking ?"

"Well, personal interest, I think we can both get behind that. I want to be a god, but unlike you, I don't have a passion for world destruction; I simply want to live forever and be magical n' shit. Yes, I do know what that entails. But a deal is a deal, I want to be a god, and in return, I help you with whatever you desire. You could say I am riding or dying. And I plan to ride fast, far, and for long." As I finish, Bill's smile widens more, which I thought wasn't possible, but of course, he reaches his hand out, and it lights up in that beautiful blue fire I had only dreamt of seeing in person.

"You got yourself a deal, my doll."

"Always good doing business with you, Cipher," I smirk and take his hand; just as I thought, the fire is cozy. It's perfect. As I made this deal, it felt like that flame flurried and threw my heart in a circle, spinning it out of control, but I felt safer than ever before.