- chapter 10 -

He wraps his hand around my waist and tightens his grip, proceeding to tap his cane to the floor. We teleport. I squeeze my eyes shut. I feel like I'm being thrown around until it stops, and we're still again. Standing on a floating piece of, I don't really know. I look around and see many things on fire in mid-air. Guessing there isn't a standard gravitational field here. I quickly became enchanted with my colorful and chaotic surroundings, seeing demons, monsters, and creatures alike. I looked up at Bill. I bet he could practically see stars in my eyes. He smiles for a tiny second but quickly looks away and flies off. I double-take and scurry to catch up to him. I've never flown this fast, and I have to admit, it is tiring. I got to start practicing. Gladly, we soon come to a stop in front of...

"Oh my gosh, this is your fearamid!! It's so much bigger in person! GIVE ME A TOUR OF EVERYTHING! If we have time, that is." I gush.

"You flatter me, Darling. You're in luck because we do indeed have time. Time runs a lot faster here in the nightmare realm." He smirks before flying up to the enormous doors and opening them with a swish of his hand. Upon seeing the inside, I'm even more impressed. The party room is the first thing you see. It is already filled with creatures and people. Bill snaps his fingers, and the music stops bringing out the loud echoing sound of the doors slamming closed. Everyone, and I mean everyone, stopped what they were doing and turned to see the party-stopper. Eyes widening and gasps erupting.

"Bill, uh, you're back." A demon, I think her name was Pyronica, said. I started to see movement through the large numbers of people, a purple square adorned with a bowler hat came floating towards us, visibly upset.

"Of course, it was you who set up shop in my fearamid. Now, if you'd happily leave what isn't yours, that'd be fantastic. Sounds good, Strange?" Bill snarks, venom lacing through every word. I can't believe the theory about Tad being a demon is correct.

"Cipher, lovely to see you. I would totally do that, but you see, we're in the middle of a party. It would be rude for the host to get up and leave." Strange responds. God, I'm already tired of this. Thinking maybe I could test my magic out, I imagine snapping my fingers and every atom that makes Tad strange combusting into dust. I visualize this over and over. I open my eyes, snapping my fingers. I watched what I had just imagined happening.

"Gosh, I wish I got that in slow-mo. So, anyways, let's get on with the party! Bill and I are your new hosts! Hi, by the way, the names (y/n), nice to meet you all." I dust my hands off and start floating towards the huge throne, this time not being made out of the townsfolk of Gravity Falls. Sitting upon Bill's throne, I smirk. Damn, how'd I get here?

bill's pov -

Never had I been so attracted to a human before. I follow her lead, floating towards the throne, looking down at all the surprised faces. It made me snicker in pride. I look at my little me in the making, she herself snickering and smirking her ass off. Guessing she's proud of herself. I lift her up, plop myself on my throne and sit her right on top of me. I snap my fingers, and the music starts up again, and two champagne glasses appear in both hands. I lean to whisper in her ear.

"Sneak peek at what'll come, my dear." She shivers but smirks and looks up at me.

"I can't wait for more."