- chapter 3 -

"So I assume you have a human body because that's your punishment for dying." I speculate.

"I would agree, because of this, I need a place to stay soooo, I guess you're stuck with me!" he exclaims.

"I don't have a problem with that, but I just so happen to be staying at the mystery shack; it's only temporary, of course. I just hope the barrier isn't intact anymore,"

"Only one way to find out." he wondered as he skipped along in the direction of the mystery shack only to fall flat on his face trying to figure out how to skip.

"PFFT !! THAT WAS HILARIOUS, DO IT AGAIN. I KNOW YOU WANT TO. YOU LOVE PAIN!" I laughed out loud. He huffed angrily and responded,

"Yeah, I love pain when I possess someone. This is my own meatsack; it's different."

"'It's my meatsack, it's different, I'm a lil' pussy, pain is painful,'" I help him up, and he dusts off his suit.

"Oh, shut the fuck up. I could decimate your existence with the snap of my fingers."

"Mmm, yeah, you could, but you aren't going to; I'm the most interesting "meatsack" you have ever come across, at least I hope so," I whispered the last part, not really caring if he heard because he could read my mind if he wanted to.

"You are the most interesting meatsack I've come across; it's concerning but intriguing beyond belief. Your consciousness has evolved. You share an unbelievable amount of empathy in your heart, which is the only answer I could come up with when asking myself why you are the way you are." He responds back quietly.

"Oh, well, that doesn't surprise me, thank you, I think. I am a therapist. After all, empathy is the number one thing you need to give good therapy," I joke back.

"What is therapy, and what's a therapist?"

"Wow, you sure are clueless sometimes for a being that knows everything."

"Rude. Therapy is a human thing; how and why should I even concern myself with such stupid affairs." He scrunches his face in disgust.

"Well, reason number 1, you're human now, you have human emotions, sure your consciousness is probably enlightened as fuck, but you now have an ego, a consciousness, an unconscious. But most importantly, in my opinion, you now have a heart that is most certainly capable of love, the worst but the best feeling in all of-"

"Stop. Stop- stop- stop. That's already too much bullshit you're spouting. Just cause I have a human body doesn't mean I'm a human; I am still a demon, darling, and last I checked, demons don't have emotions-"

"Sure, whatever you say, Cipher, I believe otherwise, and I assure you, you will be shown otherwise. Now change your clothes into something casual, your new name is Noah Walton, and you are my best friend that missed me so much you came here to move in with me. Now, teleport us to the shack." I cut him off and smirked in response, waiting for him to do just that. He rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers, now dressed in ripped black jeans, a faded bleach yellow shirt with a black sweater complimenting it, and a pair of black and white jordans to finish the fit. Damn, for a demon new to the whole human thing, he sure knows how to dress.

"Why, thank you, doll, you should give yourself credit, though; I styled my outfit after yours," he smirks and tips his magical top hat before making it disappear. He looks me up and down, admiring my outfit, consisting of black tights and a dark brown medium-length skirt paired perfectly with a beige sweater.

"Oh my, well then, thank you myse-" Squeezing my eyes shut, I got cut off by feeling like I just got rolled down a mountain, opening my eyes to see we're a good few yards away from the mystery shack.

"WOW !! So that's what it feels like; I better start to get used to that." I exclaim, jumping in circles, only to get a little lightheaded and fall into Cipher's arms like a bitch. He catches me out of instinct. So I still got asthma here, great. I once again blushed, taking the time to admire his face until locking eyes with him, then he dropped me.

"AH ! ow. My ass, that hurt, you caught me, but you couldn't put me on my feet; thanks a lot." I roll my eyes and huff, getting myself up. He just stands there, looking completely dumbfounded for a reason I wish I knew. Shaking his head, he snaps out of it and looks me in the eyes again. I return eye contact with a questioning look on my face.

"Don't worry about it; let's introduce me to the pines !" He dismisses my pondering expression and starts walking towards the shack. I shake my head and get my phone out of my pocket; 12:34 pm, bett. I join him in walking to the shack, curious to see how that'll go down.