- chapter 28 -

time: end of chapter 27 - 

I wake up, still in Bill's arms, and I sigh. What the fuck do I do? I know the axolotl told me not to tell Bill. But I have to tell him I'm pregnant, right? Yes, I have to. Not yet, though; I'll tell him soon.

"Good morning, my love. How was your slumber?"

"It was great. I will never get tired of sleeping beside you."

"I feel the same."

"Well, we should get some breakfast."

"Yes! We need a great breakfast because what we are going to be doing today is going to be grand!" He gets up and stands beside the bed.

"What's got you so excited, baby?"

"Well, darling, we are going to be traveling the world! You said you had wanted to see everything and experience things you never have. That was part of our deal, wasn't it?" He offers his hand to me, and of course, I take it.

"You aren't wrong, alright! Where are we starting?"

"All of Asia, but to be specific, Japan!" He pulls me into his arms and swings me around.
"I cannot wait! We must get breakfast and get going, shouldn't we?"

"Well, I guess we must!"

time skip -
location - hyogo, japan

Walking out of the adorable cafe Bill took me to, I sighed with contentment. He has been spoiling me all day. I know he's happy to be with me, and he's usually extra like this, but not this much. There must be an occasion. I've learned he likes to surprise me after all; there's gotta be something up his sleeve.

"How'd you like coffee jelly, my love?" Bill inquiries, snapping me out of thought.

"I freakin' loved it. It hit the spot I didn't even know needed to be hit." I laughed, and so did he. He entrapped my hand and intertwined our fingers. I swear, I will never stop thinking that's adorable, and I will, sure as hell, never, ever get tired of him being affectionate.

"Would you like to see some sakura trees?"

"I wouldn't mind. However, I prefer staring at you." I flirt, and he smirks.

"Well, as beautiful as these sakura trees will be, they can't be more beautiful than you." Damn, that was a good line.

"You're too smooth for your own good." He chuckles, and I can't help but smile. He is way too handsome, and his laugh. Oh my gosh, his laugh is contagious. The way his voice deepens when he chuckles and the devious look he has when he smirks. There isn't anything more attractive than that.

"Well, we have arrived, my dear." I look around and realize we are now on a bridge surrounded by sakura trees. Across the bridge is a beautiful castle, what I think is the Himeji castle. My mouth gapes, and I start to smile. Spinning around, I take in all the sights. I peek over the bridge and see koi fish swimming through the water. All types of koi fish, all different colors. I wonder at the sight.

"What a sight. Oh my gosh, this is better than what I had imagined." I hear Bill chuckle and shuffle around behind me.

"I think I can make it even better." I raise an eyebrow and turn around, only to gasp.

"Oh my god." I see Bill on one knee with a small box in his hands.

"I may be too smooth for my own good, but if (y/n) (l/n), if you'd do me the honor of dealing with my never-ending smooth talk and banter, I would be the luckiest man in the entire multiverse. Please, marry me? If you don't say yes, I might have to beg, and you know I don't do that." I start laughing my ass off.

"Of course, Bill. Of course, I will marry you. Oh my gosh, how could I not?" I smile from ear to ear. I put my hand out, and he slips the ring onto my finger. The ring had a humongous diamond on it and a complimenting band. In character for him, it's definitely a statement piece, but nevertheless gorgeous.

"Okay, to be honest, I was expecting a surprise, but I was not expecting you to propose to me."

"Did I knock your socks off, Darling?" He stands to his feet and smirks.

"You did more than that; get over here." I pull him into the most aggressive and affectionate kiss I could muster.

"Fuck, I love you so much, Bill."

"I love you too. Now, would you like to go and make some harmless trouble, Love?"

"Oh, I would love that."