- chapter 6 -

"Hey, Bill! Teach me how to hover!" I jumped up on bill's bed and straddled him. Who apparently was trying to read some book.

"Gosh, I don't even get a day of rest from my imprisonment." He scoffs, shifting his attention from his book to my face, and frowns.

"I thought demons didn't need sleep or something," I snatched his book, examining what looked like to be an ancient tomb of some kind. Opening it, I find a written language I do not understand nor have seen before. I shrug, taking another mental note to learn new languages from Bill in the future.

"They don't, technically speaking, but it is still nice to rest sometimes, especially if in a human form." Looking up at me, he smiles? Smirks? I'm not exactly sure. Sitting up, he grabs my thighs, keeping eye contact. Doing the opposite of what I should do, I don't let our eyes waver. However, his grip on my thighs tightens. He seems like he's experiencing hormones for the first time. I find it adorable. Is he aware of what he's doing?

"Bill, can we fuck later, teach me how to hover." Leaning to his ear to whisper, his body shudders, and his head shakes. I lean back to admire the confusion muddling onto his face.

"What?" He questions, looking at me once again.

"I said, we can fuck later, I want to learn how to hover, so you're going to teach me!" Repeating my earlier sentence, his face no longer showing a baffled expression, a smirk arises. Slapping my ass, he demands,

"Well, get off me, and maybe I will."

"Will do, sir!" I salute jokingly and jump off of him.

"Why am I doing this?"

"For one, it's a part of our deal; if you forgot, I want to be a god. That entails having/being able to do magic. PLUS! The faster you teach me, the more help I can be of with whatever you plan to do." I start,

"Good point, but-"

"But- but- but-, we don't have time for but's. Also, to be clear, I don't care what you plan to do, whether it be evil, community service, or planet-hopping. I don't give a shit. I'm here for the experiences of a lifetime, multiple lifetimes. So, you give me what I want, and I'll follow you to the nightmare realm, to anywhere." Looking at him directly, I stated something unsaid before but hopefully understood.

"You sure don't lackluster; I gotta give you that. One question that can't seem to leave my mind, though. You said you were from a different dimension, where all this is a tv show. What stopped you from doing this, there? Do you not have magic in this dimension? And don't you have family and friends back in that dimension?" He ponders skeptically.

"Good question, actually; since I've been here, I haven't thought too much of my world. I believe the world I lived in has magic, but only a small few truly believe in it, and an even smaller few can actually use it. If you were caught with magic, you'd either get killed or experimented on. All I can do in my world is read auras and speed up my healing. Nothing useful, interesting, or fun. So when I appeared here, I couldn't skip up the chance to, well, meet you." I confessed.

"I do have family back at home. I don't particularly miss them, my biological family, that is. But I do miss my best friend; I wish she could experience this with me. I have a guy back home too, I miss them, but if this is a dream, I'll see them again. If I'm stuck here, who knows, maybe I can learn fast enough to travel between dimensions, and I'll see them before they die. But Bill, remember, I asked to be a god, to live forever. I know heavily what that entails. The human friends I made back in my world and the people I will know and befriend in this world, I will watch die. I have come to terms with that. So have no reservations when I ask you to teach me, not that you already did. You probably don't even give a damn. I'm not asking you to, but you asked, and here's my answer." I finish. He scratches his chin and nods in contentment. Snapping his fingers, his outfit changes to what I guess is his usual attire. Consisting of the yellow and black colored suit he was often portrayed in, only what I found astonishing was what I saw under his tailcoat. It was as if his tailcoat itself was the galaxy. Solar systems, stars, and planets could be seen from inside it. I knew, if we ever went to the nightmare realm or anywhere, that I was creating myself a get-up just like that, except definitely in my own color scheme.

"You are truly one of a kind. You are spouting words almost too good to be true if it wasn't for my ability to read minds. I'm thoroughly impressed. I indeed think the time we'll spend together will be more than grand!" Bill enthusiastically exclaimed.

"I couldn't agree more. NOW! ONTO THE LESSON ALREADY!!"